Tag Membership

macca

Anyone else having a problem watching the videos.I renewed my season ticket and having enjoyed watching video highlights and interviews last season I assumed I would automatically be linked again this season. I can successfully open account just can't watch anything.

Anyone else having a problem watching the videos.I renewed my season ticket and having enjoyed watching video highlights and interviews last season I assumed I would automatically be linked again this season. I can successfully open account just can't watch anything.

That's strange because I am a pay at the gate and I can see all the video's

I had the same issue with the dates (ie membership starting in July 2016 after activation but ending in June 2016). I phoned the club 10 days ago and was told that i was not the only one who had the same problem and that this was being worked on (obviously unsuccessfully).

I can of course view all the interviews and highlights posted on the club website, as can everybody else, but I cannot view these through the TAG portal as before.

All of this seasons is free at the moment because tag has not been activated on the website, from what i hear it is being scrapped anyway with something else put in place.

Interesting....

The Club are still taking the monthly TAG payments.

That would absolutely tragic if they scrapped TAG. I don't think I've valued anything in life as much as my TAG membership except perhaps my first car, a '62 Ford Anglia. Coming to think of it that never got going for long before it fell apart as well and I had to scrap it.

Ford failed to implement the 'access to a dedicated mechanic' scheme.

I probably can't afford TAG and the current wife would not be happy

But if/when I can I have no idea what it means!

I can hear myself saying "yeah I love thistle and I can't get to all of the games because of work and the kids but I am a TAG"

What does that mean?

Terry's auld geezers and gals?

If it is to be reinvigorated, could it be called something like, club member or whatever?

All of this seasons is free at the moment because tag has not been activated on the website, from what i hear it is being scrapped anyway with something else put in place.

Revise it, update it, improve it by all means but let's not ditch yet another initiative after a few seasons.

Stability is what products need, otherwise customers don't buy in as they think they'll be ditched (again) almost as soon as it starts

• Like 1