Bt Sport And The Famous H--S

jagfaelivi

I do not see what BT Sport see in games like East Stirlingshire v Rangers and tonight's encounter at Ibrox.

I've turned on to both and what a yawn fest. There are a lot of supporters of the Ibrox crew but to pander to them to this extent is a nonsense. The games, as you would expect, are just not competitive. When there are games like ICT away to The Pars they choose encounters like tonight's.

What a funny , sad world is the Scottish football version of the game. We have two hairy arsed secondary school teams who play primary school teams week in and week out and the media tries very hard to make it exciting to the rest of the world. Scottish football's reputation cannot be anything but compromised, though, when it's as unequal as have been Friday's and tonight's fare.

Till the "big two" find some other league to play in we'll all have to put up with it. Vomit inducing!

Totally agree. It's making me think twice about having BT Sport, an utter embarrassment. The viewing figures even with Rangers playing will be poor. This is doing nothing to change opinions that the football in Scotlnd is a total joke. No wonder our 'top teams' have already lost (over 90 minutes) to opposition from Malta, Luxembourg & Gilbrata this season.

• Like 1

What is even more annoying they are like the BBC when England play and mention 66 expect they change it for Rangers the most successful team ever, Rangers have won xyz - Think they have been sponsored by the scottish football establishment to try airbrush their liquidation.

• Like 1

What is even more annoying they are like the BBC when England play and mention 66 expect they change it for Rangers the most successful team ever, Rangers have won xyz - Think they have been sponsored by the scottish football establishment to try airbrush their liquidation.

Or the fact that a good number of their trophies were won via cheating and rule breaking.

Quite simple really lads - if you don't like it don't pay for it. I'm at a loss as to why you'd come on here and moan about it when all you really have to do is cancel.

BT Sport, along with Sky, are responsible for the inconvenient kick off times, and pay the clubs a pittance in return. I don't really see why anyone who actually enjoys going to games would bother giving them money, as all you are doing is endorsing their business practices.

• Like 2

What they see is increased revenue from advertisers because of the hordes of h*ns who are expected to watch it. Bugger all to do with football.

And more so outside of Scotland. Sadly it is Rangers/Celtic who get the worldwide audiences. Woud you turn on for Real Madrid v a 4th tier Spanish side, or 2 lesser Spanish sides you have probably never heard of ?.

Quite simple really lads - if you don't like it don't pay for it. I'm at a loss as to why you'd come on here and moan about it when all you really have to do is cancel.

BT Sport, along with Sky, are responsible for the inconvenient kick off times, and pay the clubs a pittance in return. I don't really see why anyone who actually enjoys going to games would bother giving them money, as all you are doing is endorsing their business practices.

What if you do like their coverage. Just dont like how much time they dedicate to the arse cheeks?

Or you like the coverage they provide in other sports?

Can you still share your opinion on here, bud?

What if you do like their coverage. Just dont like how much time they dedicate to the arse cheeks?

Or you like the coverage they provide in other sports?

Can you still share your opinion on here, bud?

No problem with you sharing your opinion from me, as long as you know that you will get better results if you complained to BT Sport. here is the link

https://signin1.bt.com/login/emailloginform

No problem with you sharing your opinion from me, as long as you know that you will get better results if you complained to BT Sport. here is the link

https://signin1.bt.c.../emailloginform

I don't think anyone is looking for this thread to achieve results. Just being used as an opportunity to sound off and discuss.

Nobody is stopping anyone from sharing an opinion from what I can see?

Ultimately, if the coverage of Rangers bothers you that much then you will cancel. If not, then just don't watch their games? BT alone have 3 other channels of sport to choose from. The bottom line is that many people do want to watch Rangers games, sad but true. If that weren't the case then they wouldn't be on live any more than we are.

Personally, I wouldn't give my money to Sky or BT because of the pittance they pay for coverage of the Scottish game and the never ending inconvenience they cause supporters by changing kick off times at short notice. The only way that's ever going to change is if people stop endorsing that policy by paying for it. Still plenty of ways to watch football without paying for it.

Don't have anything but council telly. Still watch a game or two but with a pint glass in my hand. Not having an endless stream of readies I tend to be choosey as to what games I watch. The only downside is having to listen to countless experts who in turn learn most of their drivel from listening to diabolical punditry.

Virtually all of these pub football analysts don't go to games, some have never been. Trying to explain that you can't judge a game or the form of a player by simply watching TV is usually lost on them. Occasionally when I can be bothered I ask if they've ever seen the camera panning in on the likes of Alex Ferguson or Jose Mourinho sitting in the stand. Watching future opponents on some miserable freezing night miles from their home. Yes, well why the **** did they just not stay at home and watch the ******* telly?