Dundee United Betfred Cup

MonehJags

Should both big Liam and Cerny miss it through injury, I'd fully expect to see Scully back between the sticks provided he is fit with Syme replacing Liam with Gordon moving into the middle with Devine. The rest is as it was on Saturday. Hopefully get a good result tonight, Doolan is due a goal too. Quietly confident but you never know with us.

I think we could beat them but at what cost, I wouldn't fancy risking Osman, certainly wouldn't risk Cerny. On that note, does anyone know the extent of his ankle injury? Seems to have been bothering him for a while now. As for Liam i'm not sure i'd risk him either if he is 50/50.

Injury list is a nightmare right now.

Next game not till a week on Saturday so it could influence team selection. Could be Osman requires game time and not resting, Graemei?

If Lindsay doesn't make it and it wasn't a cup game at Tannadice I might been suggesting a three at the back set up (Syme(right) and Ziggy(left) either side of Devine). I feel a Gordon & Devine pairing a bit on the small side but probably our best option, tho' I think McMullen is getting closer to a squad place. Btw I never thought playing three at the back against Mixu's set up was in itself negative. Playing three at the back with a defensive central midfield of three, and Miller as a wingback, most certainly was negative.

Please not 3 at the back.

Is Scully fit to take over if Tam acn't make it. I think that Crawford has been released, so would it be Waters in goal if Cerny and Scully are out

Scully was on the bench on Saturday and looked fit in the warm up. Waters was released months ago.

eta Waters has joined Queens Pk

Edited by lady-isobel-barnett

Strongest possible team for me - if Cerny & Lindsay can make it, play them.

Celtic game being postponed, however ridiculous, may give us a chance to get some players back before our next game & I think cup run would do wonders for the club / attendances - win this & we're into the last 8, so we should be doing everything we can to win it.

And it's always nice to beat the DABs.

Edited by Gary Peebles Tackle
  • Like 1

Also, if you're outside the UK or competent with a VPN, then you can watch the game for £8 online. Last game I watched this was was ok quality, nothing spectacular & if I remember correctly some rather hilarious commentary...

http://www.arabzone....index.asp?tm=26

Edited by Gary Peebles Tackle

Would love to see thistle do something like this. The audio commentary is proving to be popular so would just be a case of adding the video (I know its probably not as simple as that). Plus the extra money the club could get from ex-pats like myself who would sign up for the season pass for live video content.

Would love to see thistle do something like this. The audio commentary is proving to be popular so would just be a case of adding the video (I know its probably not as simple as that). Plus the extra money the club could get from ex-pats like myself who would sign up for the season pass for live video content.

Yes, I'd sign up as well. Easier than ever now I'd imagine, but who knows. Maybe they're looking at it with the new wifi at Firhill? We can but hope.

Nottinghamshire County Cricket Club have a fixed camera at Trent Bridge showing the wicket but not the outfield. The live video covers the whole match (4 days) for free, and it is synchronised with live online radio commentary by local radio stations. The arrangement works really well and has seemingly no effect on attendances.

A fixed camera sited high above the city end terrace at Firhill would be a cheap way of doing it - no need for an operator to pan the camera. I'm sure fans who could not attend would pay something to watch live matches that could be linked to the club's sound commentary.

Also, if you're outside the UK or competent with a VPN, then you can watch the game for £8 online. Last game I watched this was was ok quality, nothing spectacular & if I remember correctly some rather hilarious commentary...

http://www.arabzone....index.asp?tm=26

Can anyone shed some light on how easy this is to do?