Guess The Club

Fawlty Towers

From the BBC gossip page:

Football finance expert Bryan Jackson admits he is "shocked" to hear that in a confidential survey of five top-flight clubs, one director said the club was on the "verge of administration". (Daily Record)

It seems bizarre to me that a club or some clubs still operate their finances in a way that could get them in such a position.

From the BBC gossip page:

Football finance expert Bryan Jackson admits he is "shocked" to hear that in a confidential survey of five top-flight clubs, one director said the club was on the "verge of administration". (Daily Record)

It seems bizarre to me that a club or some clubs still operate their finances in a way that could get them in such a position.

Kilmarnock

Bryan Jackson looks too similar to Bill Paterson to be taken seriously.

But just to play along with this third hand info I'd imagine Kilmarnock are the likeliest to be in future need of Mr Jackson's services. Killie always appear to be basket cases.

I wouldn't have thought the likes of Dundee are in serious bother. Their attendances have been healthy, no sign of a fire sale as such and besides I'd have thought they'd have difficulty getting credit to run up debt in the first place.

• Like 1