Transfer Deadline Day News... Pogba Offski

Lindau

Mmmmm if the Record is right (are they ever)the potential English signing won't be a household name. Why does that conjure up an Eccleston or German in my mind. Honestly if we don't get a centre back in, we could be in trouble cause at the moment there is absolutely no one ready to step up from the development team!

Mmmmm if the Record is right (are they ever)the potential English signing won't be a household name. Why does that conjure up an Eccleston or German in my mind. Honestly if we don't get a centre back in, we could be in trouble cause at the moment there is absolutely no one ready to step up from the development team!

Stop your whining! Lindsay will lead us into Europe!

Yup! Plays in front of back four and seems to have been trusted throughout his career as he's been given two and three year contracts. And when you think of it , a three year deal with us is nearly unprecedented.

Welcome Adam and I hope you do well for the Jags.

Can see him shoring up the defence in a different way from what we, as fans, had considered.