Thorsten Stuckmann

stuart_adam

Cernys obviously got this injury concern and might be out for a while.

However, I wouldn't be surprised to see Stuckmann put in ahead of Scully.

I think the jury's still out on Scully and wouldn't be surprised to see him leave once Cernys fit again

Edited by brodieboy

Only half time but Ryan has made 2 excellent saves. The one from the overhead kick was world class. Took a very commanding catch under a lot of pressure as well and generally looked sharp and competent.

I don't suppose Scully's more constructive critics have ever denied his ability to produce quality saves but that first stop was indeed fantastic. Those who just prefer a scapegoat will just ignore it ever happened.

I don't suppose Scully's more constructive critics have ever denied his ability to produce quality saves but that first stop was indeed fantastic. Those who just prefer a scapegoat will just ignore it ever happened.

I have been one of his biggest critics on here, but he had a very good game yesterday. His test is going to be whether he can kick on from here and put a consistent run together. What Scully needs is a two or three game run with shut outs. To be honest, with the defence looking very shaky, that is going to be difficult!

Edited by Lindau

His test is going to be whether he can kick on from here and put a consistent run together. What Scully needs is a two or three game run with shut outs. To be honest, with the defence looking very shaky, that is going to be difficult!

Agree with that. I feel tho' the underlying problem of lack of communication with his central defenders (and on occasions. covering full backs) needs sorted. That tho' shouldn't be entirely Scully's responsibility. On that subject I'm not sure lack of communication is not a problem across the defence. Looked like Devine and Lindsay were getting dragged too far apart quite often yesterday.

Wow! Amazing predictive powers. :D Can you suggest the results for the next few weeks too?

Take no pleasure from this prediction unfortunately whether Scully plays well ,as he did yesterday , or not he seems to concede a few goals which is not a good habit to get into as a keeper. If memory serves me correctly he has one clean sheet with us