Robert Watson

Lindau

I noticed this on my Facebook news feed. Don't know the guy personally but he is a jags fan and a human being and should be treated like one. Be nice if jags fans signed this to help the guy out! 59 signatures required to get him to 1500!

https://www.change.org/p/cllr-iain-mcmillan-renfrewshire-council-stop-renfrewshire-council-forcing-robert-31-into-a-nursing-home-against-his-will?recruiter=93672976&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink

Edited by Lindau
  • Like 1

I noticed this on my Facebook news feed. Don't know the guy personally but he is a jags fan and a human being and should be treated like one. Be nice if jags fans signed this to help the guy out! 59 signatures required to get him to 1500!

https://www.change.org/p/cllr-iain-mcmillan-renfrewshire-council-stop-renfrewshire-council-forcing-robert-31-into-a-nursing-home-against-his-will?recruiter=93672976&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink

Robert is my son and he has been in intesive care for 24 weeks with more to follow.I bought a season ticket for himself and i knowing that we would not get much use if any this season.He has always sat in his wheelchair at the front of the north stand behind the goal.Thanks to everyone who has signed.

• Like 3

Robert is my son and he has been in intesive care for 24 weeks with more to follow.I bought a season ticket for himself and i knowing that we would not get much use if any this season.He has always sat in his wheelchair at the front of the north stand behind the goal.Thanks to everyone who has signed.

Pm'd you AJ.

I thought I recognised him AJ. You are usually placed at the front part where we sit. I hope you get this sorted. In this day and age when MPs/Councillors fiddle their expenses left, right and centre and for things like fecking £20,000 Duck houses, it makes my blood boil that the usual excuses of cutbacks, no money left in the kitty are trotted out for a deserving cause like Robert. Let's hope you get a positive response to this and Robert is back in his usual spot in the Theatre of Dreams in the not too distant future!

Edited by Lindau

Just went into my emails there and it appears that because I copied the link and posted it here, it tells me everyone from on here who has signed the petition, so take a bow the 75 that have signed it up until 7.30pm. If you haven't .....why not?!! Only 253 left to hit the 2500 barrier!

Edited by Lindau