Online Ticket Problems

Tyler Machamilton

Hi tried to order tickets online on Friday night for Rangers game. It was a last minute decisions travelling down from Uist and wasnt sure I would get off island on Friday . It allowed me to get so far but when it got to selecting ticket screen went blank and wouldnt allow me to go any further ? So ended up online listening to game which I could have done from Uist. I sent a message on Friday night in vain hope somebody in office would maybe get back to me on Saturday morning . I got an auto reply about re applying for a season ticket ?? Nothing since from club . Dissapointed as I dont get down as often as I would like but to misss game was gutting as I was there last time we beat them at Firhill and had high hopes for the game ( unfounded unfortunately ). Anyone else have similar problems or was I just unlucky ? thought club would have got back at least to say what happened . Watched game on jagzone but not same as being their in person.

I had similar problems and sent an email early last week. Didn't get a reply until Thursday and ended up going to Firhill on Friday afternoon and getting my ticket in person. Wasn't ideal as I had to leave work early.

The site is incredibly inconsistent - it seems to work fine for some and not at all for others. I've heard some people say it depends on what web browser or operating system you use, but it's 2016 - those things really shouldn't be an issue.

It was the first time I'd been up to the office in a few years, and the place is almost unrecognisable now, lots of people working in there and a dedicated customer service counter now as well. All in all it looks a lot more professional, just a shame that the ticket system lets us down so badly.

I have had similar problems that when I get to selecting seat page it's a blank page. I was trying to book tickets on my iPhone and told it was not compatible with iPhone!!!??? (Cause no one has one of those) I then tried my tablet and had the same issues... not compatible. -The only way I can top up my card/ buy a ticket is my very old laptop which is so old it is no longer supported by windows upgrades and th only reason I keep it now is to buy Thistle tickets. I phoned the club to give them a heads up regards this problem last season but nothing seems to have changed.

Edited by Metzmagic