Centenary Fund

p12tfc

I've taken part in the centenary fund since day 1 and my Gold membership has won me a few cash prizes, a signed top, around 43 signed balls and a new car ( who am I to complain? ).

I jumped on over the weekend to check the latest draw results and noticed that no results have been put up for either November or December yet. I emailed the club to ask an this had been one and they replied saying that the draws had not been done due to the busy run of recent fixtures....... What a terrible excuse when people are loyally paying money in every month.

They expected the results to be put up later that day ( yesterday ) but surprise surprise nothing was put up...

Maybe others can/will email the cub about this?

I've taken part in the centenary fund since day 1 and my Gold membership has won me a few cash prizes, a signed top, around 43 signed balls and a new car ( who am I to complain? ).

I jumped on over the weekend to check the latest draw results and noticed that no results have been put up for either November or December yet. I emailed the club to ask an this had been one and they replied saying that the draws had not been done due to the busy run of recent fixtures....... What a terrible excuse when people are loyally paying money in every month.

They expected the results to be put up later that day ( yesterday ) but surprise surprise nothing was put up...

Maybe others can/will email the cub about this?

There appears to be some confusion. The November was made and I posted the link to the list of winners on the forum. What seems to be the issue is that there is a section for the CF in the Fans section of the club website but the CF has a seperate website. On the club website they put the monthly draw up from the CF website but for some reason the November results were not put on. The December draw is late though.

• 2 weeks later...