Harry Wraggs Vs Caley Jags

jagfox

Great chance to make up for the poor performance at Pittodrie coming up on Saturday. A game we really should be looking to win but you just never know with the Jags.

Willie Collum in charge so that should keep the match interesting to the end.

Three points please Thistle :fan:

Be interesting to see how our injury situation is. Imagine we'll be looking to keep the same shape if possible. Might be difficult if Barton is forced into the back line.

Caley try to play 2 advanced wide players at times, so that could give our wing backs a chance to exploit some space.

This game will be another test of how much this group has come on when compared to previous seasons. Despite an awful showing, in the offensive sense at least on Sunday afternoon: I feel our side have made noticeable improvements and whilst securing a place in the top 6 is a relatively meaningless achievement in itself, it does offer the only relative measure of success available. In addition the financial implications are not insubstantial,

Garbage. We are 10 points and 6 places clear of Inverness. This is not a "6 pointer" in any way. It is important that we keep up the momentum, but lets not over hype it

You have your opinion I have mine - I, however, would not be so ignorant as to describe yours as "Garbage" but hey ho there we are. :happy2: :happy2:

Garbage. We are 10 points and 6 places clear of Inverness. This is not a "6 pointer" in any way.

It is important that we keep up the momentum, but lets not over hype it

Have to disagree, unless there is a draw it's definitely a six pointer. Let me do the arithmetic for you, current gap 10 points we win gap 13 points they win gap 7 points therefor 13 - 7 = 6 i.e. 6 pointer. Not sure about over hyping the facts are the facts.

Depending on the split, this could be the last home game of the season for me. I dont care how we do it, as long as we get the ball in the net and win is all that matters. Maybe if Azeez knows this he will give me a goal as well. Am I asking for too much?

Don't care who scores as long as we win. This will be tough as they will be fighting for their lives. A lot might depend on how we have got over last Sunday, mentally and physically. Plenty to play for, for both sides. Think we will scrape a 1-0 victory