Motherwell 08/04/2017

Lindau

Archie will be setting out to win the game, we can be sure of that.

Don't forget we rested a few players ourselves on Wednesday night, so I would hope the likes of Doolan, Erskine and Dumbuya will feel the benefit of that.

I think a game like this comes down to who wants it more, us or them. They certainly are fighting for their lives just now and will be more than up for this game. We need to make sure that we match that. I think we would all agree that we have more quality in our team than they have this season, so as long as we show the right attitude we should beat them, barring some sort of disaster like an early red card.

On a paranoid thought, I wouldn't be surprised if somehow the team bottom of the league finished on more points than us in 6th and Doncaster's mob relegated us instead. They changed the rules before to relegate us......

Its not going to happen anyway, our confidence is through the roof and we will be good enough to beat motherwell.

I feel those that are saying we're the Jags and have a recent history of not turning up for the likes of tomorrow's game are off the mark in this instance. I haven't checked but I think we've only lost twice in our last thirteen league games. It's said that in terms of current form only Celtic and Aberdeen have a better record. If we were to lose to a Motherwell side desperate for three points, provided we still put in a spirited performance, then I wouldn't be calling it a typical Jags bottle job. Losing three matches in fourteen would still be a very creditable achievement. Personally i think it'll be a very tough game and wouldn't be surprised at a draw.

In previous seasons I'd have been extremely nervous about games like this. However, this team have proved this season to have been more than a little resourceful and perhaps more importantly able to take a punch and get up again. Therefore, I think we are more than good enough to get the points tomorrow and hopefully go to Greyskull with an 8 game unbeaten streak. That's one game I'd love to win

• Like 1

3 - 5 - 2

Cerny

Lindsay Keown Devine (Back 3 prefer Barton in there but injuries in midfield)

Elliot Booth (Wing backs)

Barton Edwards McCarthy (Osman if fit)

Erskine

Doolan

Decent line-up, perhaps Lawless in if fit?

In previous seasons I'd have been extremely nervous about games like this. However, this team have proved this season to have been more than a little resourceful and perhaps more importantly able to take a punch and get up again. Therefore, I think we are more than good enough to get the points tomorrow and hopefully go to Greyskull with an 8 game unbeaten streak. That's one game I'd love to win

We have every reason and motivation to turn up and get a result

- cement top 6

- reach for 5th or higher

- beat the longest unbeaten run in the top flight in over 40 years

- go into the split on a positive goal difference

I think 5th is a distinct possibility this year, I also think we could go through the next 7 games unbeaten, but let's dispose of Motherwell first

• Like 1

Recovering from op. so can't make the game today. I'm a bit surprised that some don't give the result the importance it deserves, given that a top 6 finish secured today will allow the manager more time to plan for next season with the extra income that comes with that. Not sure how much that might be, but I'm sure someone on here has done the sums.