Training Facility

King Kenny

The way the money has/is being spent makes a huge difference as well.

No large sums being splashed on journeymen for a quick fix like Gretna, Livingston etc.

A training complex where all our teams can train, eat, learn under the one roof will be an extremely positive platform going forward.

It won't hurt when attracting players as well.

• Like 3

Also:

""The money we currently spend on facilities around Glasgow will be used to service our lease and costs at the new ground."

So it would appear we will be paying not much more than we are already but will have access whenever we need it with everything we have currently across 3 facilities all in the one place.

The good news just keeps on coming doesn't it.

For me Archie has to take the majority of the credit here. Had the team not kept progressing over the past few years this simply would not have happened.

^ this - Archie & Shaggy are an example of what can happen if a club sticks by its young managers and is prepared to give them a decent chance at learning.

• Like 1

But were are the building it. Any news on that? Or have I missed something

For me equally good news that our grass pitch will not be ripped up. I watched the highlights of the PT vs Rangers U-20s on the Jagzone and hardly a tackle put in if it meant a stretch and slide tackles non existant

Edited by topcat