Five Reasons Why We're In The Top Six

Jaggernaut

Barton oozes class but the one thing only referred to in the article is that Cerney's return coupled with Devine and Lindsey's confidence and partnership allowed Barton to move into midfield and create the environment where Dools was getting better service.

The team has a real backbone to it at the moment but it's very much a team effort and Archie's tactical awakening is getting the very best from it.

A massive reason not mentioned in this thread is the condition of the Pitch this season. . The cup trip to that tottie field up in Aberdeen showed how important a good playing surface is to us.

A vital underlooked investment by the club

Good point. I mind commenting early in the season that the pitch was playing a bit slow, which was probably due to it's newness. Apart from then it's been by and large fine. Didn't look great but played fine. Certainly in comparison to many of the away surfaces I've seen this season. As more of an exception Dens Park was probably the best pitch we played on and we won twice up there.

The free scoring Ade Azeez made all the difference.....We all look ahead, and infact, have already purchased our season ticket to see perhaps Ade score another goal......At this deadly rate he will equal Dools in the year 2067.............I cant wait...............!