New Players...

Vinnyjag

Players understanding each other ! ..... It will never catch on at Thistle

Haha.

Got me thinking of Jags pairs who played together and who really did forge an understanding....... Bone and Coulston....... Campell and Anderson........ and according to Dools, him and Erskine........ err, that's all that spring to mind right now.

Hope to God you are wrong, looking at his career to date doesn't suggest he is anywhere near the level we need. If it's costing us to get him then that's simply a gamble not worth taking.

Saw on Twitter (I know, hardly reliable!) we are apparently talking with Aaron Taylor-Sinclair about him coming back, anyone else heard anything?

I thought Archie was saying something about Penrice not going out on loan? That the case then I can't see any credence in ATS coming back. Always thought if/when Aaron returns to Scotland it'll be to a Dundee club or some other up the East coast.

I thought Archie was saying something about Penrice not going out on loan? That the case then I can't see any credence in ATS coming back. Always thought if/when Aaron returns to Scotland it'll be to a Dundee club or some other up the East coast.

On Jagzone yesterday Archie said Penrice may go on loan to the Championship but only if he doesn't think he can give him enough first team games. Interestingly he said he didn't want him playing in the U20's

So we've lost Hendry and now Lindsay. Anybody know: how are our current youthful central defenders shaping up?

With McMullen's release we've none anywhere near 1st team squad. Granger (right sided) and Kelly (left sided) look promising (tho' after a series of miscalls, my judgement of young centrebacks is not to be trusted). Both lads I think could still be only sixteen.

Edited by lady-isobel-barnett

Its really annoying that once again the club have expended little, or indeed no effort on securing the services of either the lads Messi or Ronaldo? I know neither has proved themselves capable of stepping up to SPFL level yet, but I feel we are now like our Govan neighbours surely in a position to take a gamble on youth? :D