Jags V Dons

Score looks terrible, but let's put this season ending down to experience and not go overboard eh?

Top six finish, Club on sound financial footing, training ground in offing. We have much to be grateful for.

Come on the Jags

ETA and booing the team off at HT won't help

Edited by sandy

is nobody hanging around for the second half comeback !!! c'mon yer all jags fans , this is nothing new .

as long as we get it right from the start next season then i will have selective memory for this season only remembering good things and hoping the problems are resolved/

thanks for a good year jags relative to other jags years

• Like 1

Score looks terrible, but let's put this season ending down to experience and not go overboard eh?

Top six finish, Club on sound financial footing, training ground in offing. We have much to be grateful for.

Come on the Jags

ETA and booing the team off at HT won't help

Maybe if the players had said before the match that they were not really bothered about the game we could have decided to turn up ourselves or not

Lose 5-0 at HT with that performance booing is the least of it

I'm not happy losing 0-X to the Dons, but put things in perspective.

18 years ago we were in the third tier, journeymen players, no money. This season has seen continued incremental progress.

Let's get behind the Jags for next season; we can learn from this today

I'm not happy losing 0-X to the Dons, but put things in perspective.

18 years ago we were in the third tier, journeymen players, no money. This season has seen continued incremental progress.

Let's get behind the Jags for next season; we can learn from this today

Absolutely. But surely you can understand the anger from people over the last three matches. Particularly Celtic and today.

Absolutely. But surely you can understand the anger from people over the last three matches. Particularly Celtic and today.

I understand the anger, but put today and last game v Celtic in perspective. We have run both teams close this season.

Edited by sandy