Player Sponsorship 2017/18

elevenone

Supermarket tactic time. Next pledge for Muzzy's top will see me join them and given that I will not partake in any competitions to win these jersey's its a great time to be in with a chance of winning as Scotty who has pledged does not wish to be entered into competitions either so a 5-1 chance here folks. Any takers? £25 a pledge. Thanks.

I'll take one.

Thanks to everyone.

Mustapha Dumbuya Away Standard:-

scotty

jags on tour

east lothian jag

doolan101

German Jag

elevenone

BowenBoys

£5 rolled over, kitty now at £35. Amazing stuff folks, the forum now have 5 tops sponsored before league action even starts. That is a total of 35 pledges totalling £900 for club not counting money raised via PAWS. Really appreciate it. Watch this space for next sponsorship launch :fan:

• Like 1

sct_partick_signing_jsh2_website.jpg

Wecome Jordan Turnbull. We have up next our new no 4's jersey up for sponsorship and the chance to make it your very own come seasons end. We have previous pledge from scotty so only 6 places left. £25 a pledge. Who is in?

Jordan Turnbull Home Standard

scotty

Edited by elevenone

Thank you jaggy. That is Jordan all snapped up. Big thanks to the following:-

scotty

jagfox

Wayfarer

Fawlty Towers

The Sunnylaw Jag

Third Lanark

jaggy

6 players now sponsored by forum which is 42 pledges of £25 totaling £1050. The roll over kitty has another fiver bringing it to £40. And all of this not counting PAWS so big thanks all for getting so much done before a home league kicks off.

Coming to a screen near you soon our chance to bag a 7'th sponsorship. :)

nintchdbpict000345754724.jpg?strip=all&w=960&quality=100

Big ask as everyone has been fantastic with their pledges and in raising over a grand for club with Player Sponsorship however I think our next jersey sponsored would give the forum a fantastic 7 a side team and a great chance for someone to bag a jersey at seasons end who will hopefully be knocking the goals in this season for Jags. Up next we have Miles Storey Home Standard, 7 places available at £25 a pop. Anyone in? Thanks in advance.