Paws 2017-18

elevenone

Wee mini update.  Of the £627 pledged for 2nd half of the season I have so far collected £382.  A big thank you to all you quick payers out there.  As I said a few posts above I am away on holiday this Monday so my replies to confirm receipt of anymore payments might not be as quick as normal.  The deadline date remains the same after which I will send off to club to out into players fund.  Thanks again all :)

Wee update folks.  £540 has now been collected for PAWS 2nd half of season.  I am still awaiting a few more payments and will send out reminders to those concerned.  I still plan to have deadline for collections for this coming Monday 11th June after which I will get total collected sent to the club for players fund.  Cheers all.

Will now close PAWS off for season 17-18.  The final total for entire season pledged was £1627.00 of which £1567.00 has been collected.  £1000 for pre winter break which has already been paid into players fund at club and the remaining £567 for post winter break I will get to club this week also for players fund, after which I will post receipt confirmation here.

For what was a pretty miserable season it was still a fantastic sum of money raised and I would like to thank all the pledgers who helped raise this amount and also for the prompt payments (and overpayments) which made this all the easier to run.  As I have said on Player Sponsorship thread I am now going to retire from running PAWS for new season but I am keeping my fingers crossed someone will take these fund raising schemes over and maybe inject some new ideas.  I am certain the new season had the potential to smash last seasons total.  Once again thanks all.

John

Funds were sent to club yesterday afternoon.  Still awaiting official receipt which I will post here as soon as I get it.  Nice email below from the King of Spain prior to the funds being sent over:-

John

Many thanks for the donation to the player’s fund which is greatly appreciated.

Especially at this time, the Club needs everyone involved to pull together as we strive to reach our goal, of getting back to the Premiership at the first attempt.

Thanks again for not only this donation but all your efforts to assist the development of the Club.

Regards

Gerry Britton

Chief Executive

Partick Thistle Football Club

The Energy Check Stadium at Firhill, 80 Firhill Road, Glasgow, G20 7AL

t: 0141 579 1971  www.ptfc.co.uk

This e-mail, and any attachments, is confidential and legally privileged. Anyone receiving it in error is prohibited from copying, using or acting in reliance on the content. Unauthorised recipients should contact the sender immediately and delete the material from their computer system.

Internet communications are not secure and Partick Thistle Football Club Ltd does not accept legal responsibility for any message transmitted over a public network.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Hi John,

You must be psychic as I have just reconciled the bank this morning and can confirm payment has gratefully been received.

Below is a short extract to confirm for your records.

11/06/2018

FASTER PAYMENTS RECEIPT REF.WAT FORUM PAWS FROM MR J DENHAM

923 - BANK TRANSFER - CREDIT

567.00 GBP

Once again thank you so much.

Kind regards

Lesley

Lesley  Smith

Accountant

Partick Thistle Football Club

T: 0141 579 1971

e: [email protected] w: www.ptfc.co.uk

The Energy Check Stadium at Firhill I 80 Firhill RoadI Glasgow I G20 7AL

Hi Lesley, just wondering if my payment was received on Monday to club for players fund?  I always panic when sending funds online :)

Kind Regards

John Denham

Sent from my iPhone