New Home Kit?

lithgaejag

I remember about 6 months back, Ian Maxwell admitting that the two shirts proposed got a frosty reception, so seems strange we have pressed on in having it released.

Frosty reception or not there was a ridiculous amount of votes cast. If someone asks whether you want punched with a left hand or a right hand you'd choose neither. Voting for the least naff as hundreds did was the exact same as saying "I really like that yin, it's a cracker". Maybe a third button of "Neither" leading to a "Why" box would've been better.

Is there a photo of the whole strip anywhere? The OS seems to have shorts, socks and the back of Bannigan's top.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ThistleTweet/status/885438671964561408 <Here

Btw that kit is banging, all the top clubs in England have their shorts the same colour as their shirt. I personally think it makes the kit look cheap and tacky if you have for example a red top and white shorts whereas the red and red makes it look more professional.

Is there a photo of the whole strip anywhere? The OS seems to have shorts, socks and the back of Bannigan's top.

Is it just me, or is it bizarre to launch the new home strip, and not have a picture of it in the OS article about the launch?

One of the issues is that we aren't in a position to get a bespoke kit made so have to choose from the manufacturer's templates which will restrict the options. That said I love the away kit, not the home one though

Why not? It looks like Dunfermline got theirs designed.