Nightmare November

CCjag

Matches away to the Gruesome Twosome bracketing a game at Tynecastle!

Not sure I'd have agreed to that, but no doubt some pressure was brought to bear on The Jags to agree to switching our 23/9 and 18/11 fixtures!

Challenging or what?

Edited by CCjag

Matches away to the Gruesome Twosome bracketing a game at Tynecastle!

Not sure I'd have agreed to that, but no doubt some pressure was brought to bear on The Jags to agree to switching our 23/9 and 18/11 fixtures!

Challenging or what?

Hertz are pussies now

• Like 1

Rugby game vs New Zealand at Murrayfield Nov 18th

I meant the Sep 23rd game when we should be away. The play Aberdeen before then and St J after both at Murrayfield. Nov 18th should have been our home game, chances are it'll be at Tynecastle but may kick off may be moved due to above mentioned rugby match

Edited by jaggy

So we not only have our fixtures switched but the day we now are scheduled to play in Edinburgh is the same day Scotland play the All Blacks! The Rugby kicks off at 5.15pm., which means if our game goes ahead a 12-12.30 pm KO. But hold on Hibs are at home to St Johnstone that day as well. This fiasco has got Neil Doncaster stamped all over it.

I wouldn't be doing any long range planning with this one!

So we not only have our fixtures switched but the day we now are scheduled to play in Edinburgh is the same day Scotland play the All Blacks! The Rugby kicks off at 5.15pm., which means if our game goes ahead a 12-12.30 pm KO. But hold on Hibs are at home to St Johnstone that day as well. This fiasco has got Neil Doncaster stamped all over it.

Seems to be par for the course nowadays that 'ordinary' supporters are bottom of the pecking order when it comes to schedualing matches. Add Doncaster to the mix and it's easier to understand why our game is in the state it is.

• Like 1

Game now moved to Sunday! Total farce!! What does Doncaster actually get paid to do????

Although i agree Doncaster is an erse, its hardly a total farce. Were talking about a game in the middle of November, its hardly just around the corner.

Seem to have two threads now on the one subject. I stand by my post on the "Murrayfield" thread and also believe this to be a "total farce". In fact anything that mucks supporters' unnecessarily about when avoidable is farcical.

Seem to have two threads now on the one subject. I stand by my post on the "Murrayfield" thread and also believe this to be a "total farce". In fact anything that mucks supporters' unnecessarily about when avoidable is farcical.

What exactly is a total farce?

The rugby game was set in stone a year ago. Hibs v St J was there from when the fixtures were announced.

How on earth did you think a third game would go ahead in Edinburgh on the same day?

The arrangement to reverse fixtures suited Thistle and that's why we agreed to it.

Its that far away nobody has had time to be mucked about. Anyone who has their November organised at the start of August has too much time on their hands. Maybe they shouldnt have made that announcement yesterday and took more time to think about it, at the end of the day, the correct decision has been made