St Johnstone League Cup

lithgaejag

Just Back, Bus was Buzzin !!!

great team effort tonight! fantastic work rate throughout team, especially well done to Nisbet - well done to Archie for keeping the faith!

Tremendous goal from Edwards ( see what happens when you shoot for goal!!)

Erskine amazing too,really getting back to full fitness.

Might have another few goldies to celebrate!

Cheers!

Both Booth and Osman looked far more composed tonight. Nisbet wasn't as isolated and interchanged well with Lawless and in particular, Erskine. Edwards energy helped greatly and scored an absolute cracker. Team in general were good bit more positive.

Sadly it's got to be said we indulged in some blatant time wasting tonight, coupled with more than just sporadic episodes of gamesmanship. If I had the slightest inkling we were going to disgrace ourselves in such a flagrant way I'd have done a 360° at the Broxden Roundabout and pissed off home to watch the athletics.

• Like 3

Both Booth and Osman looked far more composed tonight. Nisbet wasn't as isolated and interchanged well with Lawless and in particular, Erskine. Edwards energy helped greatly and scored an absolute cracker. Team in general were good bit more positive.

Sadly it's got to be said we indulged in some blatant time wasting tonight, coupled with more than just sporadic episodes of gamesmanship. If I had the slightest inkling we were going to disgrace ourselves in such a flagrant way I'd have done a 360° at the Broxden Roundabout and pissed off home to watch the athletics.

great ! wasn't it, can't wait to hear Wright's moans/excuses!

• Like 1

Excellent result and second-half performance, which I for one will hold my hands up and admit I didn't see coming after a fairly desultory first 45 minutes.

Nisbit certainly had his best game in a first XI shirt and seeemed to grow in stature immeasurably after doing brilliantly to win our penalty kick. It was a toss-up between Squiddy and him for MotM: after the scorn he received from many quarters following Saturday, I'd give it to the young fellow. On that subject, I have to hold my hand up and say that I was one of the nay-Sayers after Saturday and I'm glad to say tonight he proved me wrong.

• Like 1

Totally agree that what we witnessed at the end of the game in my opinion was " anti -football " disgusting to watch & a disgrace to the game. P.S. Thanks for the tips Mr Wright.
  • Like 2

You'd be going in the same direction after he 360 :)

• Like 1