Friday Night Against Celtic

Paolo

The likelyhood is that everyone will lose to Celtic, so it is therefore a dead game and anything we take from it is a bonus. That said, I don't think that they will go 2 seasons unbeaten and we have as good a chance as anyone of causing an upset. Lets give it a good go and providing we put in the effort, not get on anyone's back if we lose.

(if it ends 3-0 then we move above them in the league :-) )

Very difficult to predict a lineup for this one, after the exertions of the last 4 days. Assuming the following players are fit, I'd go with;

Cerny

Elliott Keown Devine Turnbull Booth

Edwards Osman Bannigan

Erskine Doolan

Subs:

Scully

Nitriansky

Barton (might be too tired/luxurious)

McCarthy

Spittal (if fit)

Lawless (too lightweight for this one)

Nisbet (might be too tired to start)

Wouldn't risk doolan ,Spittal or Devine for this one.

Would go with

Cerny

Elliot - Keown - Barton - turnbull - booth

Osman - Bannigan

Edwards

Erskine - Nisbet

Subs

Scully

Lawless (as said before a bit lightweight)

McCarthy (comes on for Banzo to give some energy)

Devine (took a knock on Tuesday)

Doolan ( don't want to aggravate his injury)

Spittal (coming back from injury)

McLaughlin

Main stand now sold out. Could be close to a full house tonight. Just hope it is not Celtic fans buying tickets among us.

I thought that strange when I saw it, considering ST holders can choose either stand on the night. I wonder how many tickets we actually sell (total capacity of both stands minus total season tickets sold?) and how do they split them

I thought that strange when I saw it, considering ST holders can choose either stand on the night. I wonder how many tickets we actually sell (total capacity of both stands minus total season tickets sold?) and how do they split them

Had exactly same thought -cue mayhem as hundreds of folk shifted to NS or can't get in at all....feck them say BT we're kicking off on time regardless....

If we can get Spittal, Doolan & Storey on the pitch tonight, maybe just maybe it won't be the rollover most away fans predict.

I initially thought Barton's interview suggesting we could bring Celtics winning run to an end was wishful thinking; now I'm not si sure.

Come on the Jags