League Predictions

Knightswood Jag

Will we make the Top 6?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Will we make the Top 6?

• Yes
    • No

Just wondering what everyone's thoughts are on who will finish where this season. I've left a poll for you to predict if we finish top six. So other than that here's my predictions and GO! PREDICT!

1. Sellick

2. Eberdeen

3. Hibees

4. Sevco

5. Thistle

6. St J

7. Hertz

8. Ross Co

9. Killie

10. Accies

11. Well

12. Dee

I've voted yes in a mix of optimism and faith. However in truth I think it would be a fantastic achievement. The way last season panned out we really took the one place that was available outside of a dominant top 5. This season Hibs would be fancied to take that place. So realistically we have to overhaul Hearts or St Johnstone (or hope Hibs aren't all they're cracked up to be), and still stay ahead of all our more traditional rivals.

The mid-season demise of Rangers II would obviously help, and be hilarious at the same time.

I'd bite your hand off for 8th and a cup final.

I've voted yes in a mix of optimism and faith. However in truth I think it would be a fantastic achievement. The way last season panned out we really took the one place that was available outside of a dominant top 5. This season Hibs would be fancied to take that place. So realistically we have to overhaul Hearts or St Johnstone (or hope Hibs aren't all they're cracked up to be), and still stay ahead of all our more traditional rivals.

The mid-season demise of Rangers II would obviously help, and be hilarious at the same time.

I'd bite your hand off for 8th and a cup WIN.

Fixed that for you.

• Like 2

Hamilton 9/4, followed by Kilmarnock and thistle at 3/1 to finish bottom.William Hills do not fancy us to finish in a lofty position.

This has been the pattern at the beginning of every season since we were promoted with the bookies.

Dundee and Motherwell at 5/1 and Ross County 7/1. St johnstone who we pumped last week, 40/1.

We will be well away from the bottom three in my opinion and as the season progresses these odds will obviously change .

Don't understand the odds. We've been above the play off place every season for the last four. Only Celtic, Aberdeen, St Johnstone and Ross County can also say that. Add that to a top six finish last season, a settled squad, established management team and some decent signings, it doesn't really make any sense.

That's not to say I'm taking anything for granted...

Don't understand the odds. We've been above the play off place every season for the last four. Only Celtic, Aberdeen, St Johnstone and Ross County can also say that. Add that to a top six finish last season, a settled squad, established management team and some decent signings, it doesn't really make any sense.

That's not to say I'm taking anything for granted...

Totally agree with your comments. The odds baffled me when I saw them earlier today.

St Johnstone aren't guaranteed 5. We proved they aren't as good as many think they are by beating them 3-0 and now we have 2 new strikers. Our squad is much better than this time last season and I think we will get top 6 possibly even fifth if we can improve our record against the OF

Celtic then Aberdeen,Hibs and sevco fighting for next 3 placesSt.Johnstone and Hearts fighting for next 2 places.Thistle,Ross County and Dundee fighting for next 3 places.Kilmarnock and Motherwell fighting to stay away from 2nd bottom and Hamilton to go down.Of course I will probably change my mind as the season goes on.