Agm And Annual Accounts

javeajag

Total employment costs were £2.6m.....clearly not all that is on the players as Archie and his team and Ian maxwell etc will be in there ....social security costs included in that are 256k

So the ratio looks like 50-55%

Think you can always argue from a performance point of view an extra coach or higher paid coach can be every bit as effective as extra players. With that in mind if the ratio is in the region 50-55% that looks to me to be excellent fiscal management.

It's just over ten years or so since Dundee FC were paying out (trying to pay out) 152% wages to turnover and Dunfermline something ridiculous as well, while we were employing the like of John Paul McBide and Stephanne Bonnes. To have been competing admirably now on such modest figures (if correct) is something for a relatively poorly supported club like ourselves to be proud of.

Edited by lady-isobel-barnett
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I know it is because of who we have played,but I would estimate our first 3 home league games would have generated about £350k in gate receipts. Also or league cup run has probably got us about £100k. So as long as we manage to stay in the league we should have good set of figures next year a well.

Edited by Auld Jag
  • Like 1

Ok some snippets from the AGM

No figure on Lindsay transfer fee but club happy with the deal strong inference on appearance payments and sell on clause

The club has no debt with anyone and practically no overdraft facilities Santander wouldn't even gives us a credit card

We have money in the bank

So far finances slightly better than forecast

The new training ground close to a land deal and timescale still on track

New disabled facilities going into JHS

Season tickets 1926 pretty flat generating around £300k

Home support average 2437 down 11 and -200 on season 14/15

Jagzone has around 450 members we lose money on basic package

Livestream avg around 100

A lot of the extra revenue on finishing top 6 goes to the players in bonus payments

• Like 2

No figure on Lindsay transfer fee but club happy with the deal strong inference on appearance payments and sell on clause

The club has no debt with anyone and practically no overdraft facilities Santander wouldn't even gives us a credit card

A lot of the extra revenue on finishing top 6 goes to the players in bonus payments

Thanks for the update. Good news about the general financial situation and training facility. A bit disappointing about the season ticket & home crowd figures, hopefully the Supporter Engagement Officer can make improvements in that area.

Will save a fortune this season on top 6 bonuses.

The club certainly looks to be lean and healthy, financially, which is great.

Why the drop in attendances and disappointing season ticket sales? Likely reasons are lack of sustained excitement (no promotion to aim for), being too far behind after the start of every season to do anything other than try to survive in the top flight, and..... the bing: if it detracts from the experience of being at a professional football match for me, it probably does the same for other people too.

Edited by Jaggernaut

Should 1900 season tickets not generate nearer £500k ? As I said in another post I think our gate receipts for our 3 league games so far this season will be about £350k and a good crowd expected this week,we also will have made about £200k from the league cup.So a good start for next years figures as long as we stay in this league.

Should 1900 season tickets not generate nearer £500k ? As I said in another post I think our gate receipts for our 3 league games so far this season will be about £350k and a good crowd expected this week,we also will have made about £200k from the league cup.So a good start for next years figures as long as we stay in this league.

I guess there must be a lot of concessions/Kids tickets