Jags Flags Stolen From North Stand

Yellow & Redneck

brill stuff,looking forward to seeing it on sat. Out of interest will they be getting locked away next time sevco come calling?

No need to lock them away because of visiting scum. Just make sure that somebody is there to look after them.

Although it would be better to lock them away during weekdays and bring them out only on the morning of the matches. The Firhill walls are too easy to scale, and some wee h u nn ish neds will now probably look upon getting their cloven hoofs on the new flags as a challenge.

Edited by Jaggernaut

• 1 month later...

http://www.eveningti...to_Celtic_Park/

One of the culprits involved in the theft of the flags has been found and along with spray painting the east end is punished severely with a 100 hour community payback order. While he was not alone, surely he should have been made to pay something towards the theft and ultimate destruction of the flags. Where's the deterrent in that sentence? No doubt the scumbag is walking about chuffed with himself while our lot are digging deep to fund the replacement flags. Its further insult and another kick in the baws

Edited by MonehJags
  • Like 1

http://www.eveningti...to_Celtic_Park/ One of the culprits involved in the theft of the flags has been found and along with spray painting the east end is punished severely with a 100 hour community payback order. While he was not alone, surely he should have been made to pay something towards the theft and ultimate destruction of the flags. Where's the deterrent in that sentence? No doubt the scumbag is walking about chuffed with himself while our lot are digging deep to fund the replacement flags. Its further insult and another kick in the baws

Thanks for posting. Our legal system rarely includes proper & directed reparation.

As Billy Connolly once quoted "hingin's too good for them, its a good kick up the arse!. that needed

He appears to live in the “social housing” which was the athletes village at the commonwealths.

19 years old and spray painting his local area with graffiti and stealing our flags.

Whatever punishment or fine we could give him I doubt he could afford it.

I think we move on safe in the knowledge that stealing a flag from us may be the highlight of his entire life.

• Like 1

He appears to live in the “social housing” which was the athletes village at the commonwealths.

19 years old and spray painting his local area with graffiti and stealing our flags.

Whatever punishment or fine we could give him I doubt he could afford it.

I think we move on safe in the knowledge that stealing a flag from us may be the highlight of his entire life.

Good post gb9

• Like 1

A community order which entails him spending 5 hours a week at our hallowed stadium cleaning doos shite off the seats with a basin of soapy water and a toothbrush till his 100 hours is done, would've been a more fitting remedy.

Oh, and a temporary tattoo on his foreheid saying: "I'm a horrible manky wee hvn that did a dreadful thing to Thistle and I deserve my punishment", would be appropriate too, in my view. He could be given laser treatment after two years, subject to good behaviour.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• 2 months later...