Injury Update

Auld Jag

• 2 weeks later...

I think it was mentioned on another thread but certainly in the case of Christie walking round entire pitch and up the tunnel after doing injury could not have been beneficial and if my memory serves me well it was something similar with Callum at St Johnstone at well. Next signing a stretcher perhaps?

A fit Gary Fraser would walk into our midfield at the moment with the form of Edwards and Barton. Fingers crossed he can come through unscathed, Saturday would be too soon but maybe a bench spot next week at Hamilton or home to St Johnstone if the surface is an issue.

A fit Gary Fraser would walk into our midfield at the moment with the form of Edwards and Barton. Fingers crossed he can come through unscathed, Saturday would be too soon but maybe a bench spot next week at Hamilton or home to St Johnstone if the surface is an issue.

Agree with that. Time schedule will be about right. Fraser would know he was only getting an hour tonight and upped his tempo during his 15 mins in the 2nd half. Might have got a bit longer if it wasn't a plastic surface. So it's fair to assume he came thru tonight OK.