cerny

milan keown barton turnbull

lawless mcginn edwards erskine

doolan storey

mcginn playing in osmans position

lstop the square ball back pass mentality

pressurise the opposition player who has the ball

get the ball forward much more quickly

and when we have possession more movement off the ball giving more options to our guy who has the ball

all basic stuff

lets get at them right from the off

btw the type of player we really need was making the half time draw last week Martin Hardie

• Like 1

Hoping for that first win today but reckon we'll just play like we did against killie with result to match. I also heard a rumour somewhere that they had to re-turf the area around the half way line because thats where we play all our great football. Its a must win, lets not kid ourselves on by saying its not, but ill be hoping from afar as i cant torture myself again and have other things to do. I can start to see why the attendance figures are so low

CLICHE ALERT. CLICHE ALERT.

The players really need to step up to the plate today and show grit and character. They need to get stuck in straight from kick off and not sh1te themselves if they lose a goal. And if we go one up, let's go for a second goal instead of sitting back and trying to defend.

C'mon the Jags!

• Like 2

lstop the square ball back pass mentality

pressurise the opposition player who has the ball

get the ball forward much more quickly

and when we have possession more movement off the ball giving more options to our guy who has the ball

all basic stuff

t

There is the team talk right there

Injuries or not there has been real basics missing in our team performances Hope to see the team go through the middle much more and less booting the ball continually out the wings. Everything hasto be done quicker. I reckon this is Archie's biggest test.

CLICHE ALERT. CLICHE ALERT.

The players really need to step up to the plate today and show grit and character. They need to get stuck in straight from kick off and not sh1te themselves if they lose a goal. And if we go one up, let's go for a second goal instead of sitting back and trying to defend.

C'mon the Jags!

As long as we're not sick as parrots, come 5 o'clock!!!

Todays team

TOMAS CERNY

JORDAN TURNBULL

NIALL KEOWN

CHRIS ERSKINE

STEVEN LAWLESS

ADAM BARTON

DANIEL DEVINE

PAUL MCGINN

CONOR SAMMON

RYAN EDWARDS

ANDREW MCCARTHY

Edited by jagsman411971

Take no pleasure in being right......to soft thistle. But.......if yr gonna loose a goal the start is the best time!!

Been through this type of thing way too often with thistle.....was that edwards shooting, blinkin flip