Govan, Sevco, Nov. 4Th

Jaggernaut

I'm pleased to see that nobody has (yet) produced the "we'll never get a better chance to beat them" statement or something similar, which inevitably sees us fail.

I fully expect us to fold in this match, as happens time after time after time against them. We all know it, the players know it, the officials know what's expected of them, and sevco know it. Add to that the facts that we are missing half a team of first-choice players, have to fill gaps with players playing out of position, and will be unlikely to even have a full substitutes bench, and there's no reason to be optimistic of getting anything at all out of this game, except possibly several more cards and injuries.

In other words.....

THE PERFECT OCCASION TO GIRUT !!

• Like 1

I agree milhouse, and that happened to me as a 25year old, popped in to firhill on a whim around '95. They'd won the league the saturday becore and i feared they'd play rings around us but we pumped them....all over the park. 3-0

I agree milhouse, and that happened to me as a 25year old, popped in to firhill on a whim around '95. They'd won the league the saturday becore and i feared they'd play rings around us but we pumped them....all over the park. 3-0

Reminds me of the time maybe 10 or 12 years ago (?) when we'd already won promotion, and a large Jags support travelled to Inverness for the final game and party...... got pumped 3-0!

:D

It’s probably the correct thing to keep turning up to these games as one day we will win (many monkeys at many typewriters)...and it will be a delight when it does eventually happen.

Must admit to only going for above reason. Once achieved I'll probably give future league games at Snake Mountain a body swerve. A mate of mine thinks little of traveling to Aberdeen, Inverness, Dingwall etc but will not go to any game involving the OF. Don't believe he'll be alone there and it may be significant, and certainly not the least surprising, that tickets for tomorrow are still on sale.

Considered buying the Rangers TV stream then remembered how ghastly the commentary was the last time.

Sadly out of sync with Jagzone commentary, so will likely give it a miss.

Into them, don't give them any respect & wind Jack up. Miller too. They're not a good team & we have the talent to beat them, just need to believe it.

Perhaps it's the perfect opportunity to play the best available 1st team players in their "normal" positions and fill the gaps with Development team players, rather than shoehorn in players to suit. That would possibly improve the performance of 1st team players, and give a confidence boost to the young players brought in. This idea might be total *****.

Hmmm.

The comparatively few posts on this thread the night before the game screams a lack of interest................................wonder why?

Clever Beatles ref. slipped in there Barn, well done!!

As regards the game they will get a soft pen we will get a player ordered off or something so little to get enthused about. We will still never have beaten them but it might not be down to the two teams, they will probably get a little help from their friends?

Clever Beatles ref. slipped in there Barn, well done!!

As regards the game they will get a soft pen we will get a player ordered off or something so little to get enthused about. We will still never have beaten them but it might not be down to the two teams, they will probably get a little help from their friends?

Tomorrow never knows JeanieD..............

That's it!!! But hey, it's only been 22 years since Alex Taylor silenced the Ibrox hordes in the last minute for a 1-1 draw. Mind you Lambie freed him the following Monday morning..........

I was sitting right in the front row of the Jags support that day. What a screamer of a shot, leaving the fat, toothless Goram helpless. Priceless!

£10 million in losses over the last two years, apparently https://rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/rangers-international-football-club-annual-results-3/

this is too funny and only accounts up to end of June so not counting summer signings, Pedros pay off and possible compo for new manager and his war chest, what could go wrong?