How The League Is Looking.

Auld Jag

Imo the league is already taking shape. Celtic 1st,Aberdeen 2nd(as long as they hold on to there manager),Hibs and sevco fighting for the next 2 positions.Motherwell, Hearts,St.Johnstone and Ross County to complete the top 6.Thistle,Hamilton,Kilmarnock and Dundee fighting not to be in the bottom 2.

Edited by Auld Jag

No question it's between us , Hamilton and Dundee for bottom 2 places. Killie have enough to get a bit clear and will sign new players in January. Dundee play some good football and are in a better place than us. If I'm honest I I reckon we will be in the place off place.

No question it's between us , Hamilton and Dundee for bottom 2 places. Killie have enough to get a bit clear and will sign new players in January. Dundee play some good football and are in a better place than us. If I'm honest I I reckon we will be in the place off place.

Nonsense post

• Like 1

"Dundee play some good football and are in a better place than us."

They might play some good football, but five defeats in a row and bottom of the table quite clearly shows that they are not in a better place than us.

The Killie comments are nothing other than vague opinion, not one person on here will have seen enough of them to know much about their prospects. The only fact is that they aren't doing any better than we are right now.

So therefore, nonsense.

• Like 2

They might play some good football, but five defeats in a row and bottom of the table quite clearly shows that they are not in a better place than us.

The Killie comments are nothing other than vague opinion, not one person on here will have seen enough of them to know much about their prospects. The only fact is that they aren't doing any better than we are right now.

So therefore, nonsense.

I saw enough of them when they gubbed us comprehensively. Before Steve Clarke officially took over.

How we beat them was nothing short of miraculous.

Killie beat us easily and went to both ibrox and parkhead and came away with 2 points. They also have a game in hand.

Hamilton by all accounts should have been out of sight at ht against aberdeen.

Its between 4 teams for the relegation slots. We will need to improve a lot if its not to be us.

Personally I think Killie are also in the frame, maybe even County as well.

A wee test here. Hearts play Killie tomorrow. What result will you be happy with? I reckon if you're still upbeat about our chances this season you'd be happy with a Killie win. My view is that would be the worst outcome.

How we beat them was nothing short of miraculous.

Killie beat us easily and went to both ibrox and parkhead and came away with 2 points. They also have a game in hand.

Hamilton by all accounts should have been out of sight at ht against aberdeen.

Its between 4 teams for the relegation slots. We will need to improve a lot if its not to be us.

what was our result against Aberdeen at half time - doesn’t always count for much

I cant remember now but what I do remember is us not taking any points when the referee blew for time.

Tynecastle next, the highlight of the fixture calendar as away days go IMO. If nothing else its a good sesh. You can only hope we do something on the pitch to make it worth the admission fee.

How is that nonsense?

It's very easy to talk Thistle down if that's what you want to do. But you could as easily write Thistle out of the relegation frame as Kilmarnock, Ross County and even St Johnstone. That would be nonsense too. We have no idea what's going to happen for the rest of the season but for now we're in the relegation mix with about five other clubs.

• Like 1

Our situation hasn’t changed that much in the last 4 weeks. As long as we are still in touch at the winter break, we still have a chance of avoiding relegation/playoff position. At the moment we are 10th and unless Killie win in Edinburgh today that will still be the case even after yesterday’s result

Regarding the league the 5 teams with big resources will finish top 5. Regarding the other 7 it's anybody's guess. For what it's worth I think Hamilton will struggle as always and we'll be good enough to finish between 6 and 9.

We are down to 11th as things stand at the moment. Killie 1 up at ht against the jambos.