Celtic

Garscube Road End

So, what kind of starting 11 for wed ahead of our crucial home match on sat?

Let the re-emerging injured get more game time from the start?

Start Scully, Nitriansky, Nisbet and Mccarthey?

Move Barton into defence?

Or simply stick with another version of same old same old?

Trust Archie and Shaggy were at The Gorgie building site today to plan for the big midweek derby!

We have nothing to lose because everyone is expecting us to feel the brunt of the expected backlash of the thumping the great invincibles received today!

If Archie can ever learn or even consider changing his team and tactics, then set up to play the long ball game! It's not what the purists want, but Hearts playing with two 16 year olds, should how effective it can be.

Celtic's weak link is their defence and goalkeeper. - The Jags weak link is our defence and midfield!

Quite simple - cut the midfield out, get Celtic on their heels and press a high game for as long as we can!

Failure to change anything - whether it be personnel or tactics, is simply a capitulation!

Fight for some pride, you never know - or just chuck it!

Over to you Archie - I'll be there cheering you and the team on as ever, remember........thru thin and thin!

Nice to see we're gonnae get pumped on Wednesday, according to the glass permanently half empty brigade. Or even more pumped according to some of them. For FS, get a grip.

Sellick have just been rammed by a fellow non-OF club. That means it's doable and they CAN be beaten. Whether we DO get anything out of Wednesday's game remains to be seen. I'll stick my neck out and say that we WILL cause an upset. Others can laugh if they feel like it - I couldn't give a fcuk.

Why don't the moaners just start every post with: "Thistle are shite and I love posting that because it makes me feel better about the world".

Honestly.

• Like 6

Nice to see we're gonnae get pumped on Wednesday, according to the glass permanently half empty brigade. Or even more pumped according to some of them. For FS, get a grip.

Sellick have just been rammed by a fellow non-OF club. That means it's doable and they CAN be beaten. Whether we DO get anything out of Wednesday's game remains to be seen. I'll stick my neck out and say that we WILL cause an upset. Others can laugh if they feel like it - I couldn't give a fcuk.

Why don't the moaners just start every post with: "Thistle are shite and I love posting that because it makes me feel better about the world".

Honestly.

Cracking rant there.

Honestly.

Being able to air different opinions is the beauty of the internet message board. Thanks for posting yours.

• Like 1

Honestly.

Honestly.

Barman...i'll have the same as blackpool jags.

God help me, I hope we can do something on Wednesday, but considering we haven't won a league game this calendar year away from home its unlikely going to come at parkhead. However, I don't think celtic are as good as they were last year and look average if you don't give them time on the ball.

The difference is we turn up, give them too much respect and let them play. Hearts got stuck in and didn't give them space. We sit too deep and have Barton in the middle of the pitch. If we have learned anything from yesterdays game, start blooding our youngsters. You don't have to be 20/21 to wear the red and yellow.

Every game is there to be won, we just don't setup to go and win the game, rather we try to absorb the pressure and score on the counter. Our defence is so fragile and unorganised we cant defend set pieces an allow the opposition to run into our box unopposed, its a fatal cocktail.

• Like 1