Celtic

Garscube Road End

I was at the game last night and apart from the odd spell in the game were our position was good and in the half of the opponents It was same old story. Not one chance at goal poor distribution when in the last third,if you what to play for 0-0 then Archie you have almost got the tactics right we need find a way to to hit the back of the net (hit the ball at the goal, simple it could go in ) :mad:

Do Celtic not have huge nets up behind the goal during warm up? If he was still able to clear that then you need to wonder what he's trying to hit. Apparently he tried to apologise to their fans afterwards, probably must have thought about how his actions would affect his day job at the forge market.

Edited by MonehJags

I was at the game last night and apart from the odd spell in the game were our position was good and in the half of the opponents It was same old story. Not one chance at goal poor distribution when in the last third,if you what to play for 0-0 then Archie you have almost got the tactics right we need find a way to to hit the back of the net (hit the ball at the goal, simple it could go in ) :mad:

Don't think the tag "same old story" can really apply to Jags games at Parkhead. Rodgers has on more than one occasion remarked about our comparatively positive approach. Away to sevco, tho' has been a different matter and from what I'm hearing last night sounded more like a trip to Ibrox..

Don't think the tag "same old story" can really apply to Jags games at Parkhead. Rodgers has on more than one occasion remarked about our comparatively positive approach. Away to sevco, tho' has been a different matter and from what I'm hearing last night sounded more like a trip to Ibrox..

You can,t be happy with that kind of performance against the bigger clubs & Dundee , No chances made, no shots at goal of any threat to the net (shocking } This is not the first time its becoming a trend ,players trying to play to much football ,trying to walk the ball in to the goal (nightmare Archie sort it ) Sat

In all seriousness, I’m hearing that the Celtic fan’s face was a mess. Teeth missing and everything....then Gary Fraser hit her with the baw

Wasn't big and definetly wasn't clever. Should be disciplined for bringing the club's reputation into disrepute. At very least the club should apologise to the person concerned.

I wasn't saying it was big or clever. If you want to get all biscuit arsed, yes I shouldn't be making light of the situation, terrible blah blah blah. But he has apologised to the fan in person and states he ment to hit the advertising boarding out of frustration...lets remember he's not got the best touch lol

• Like 1

I wasn't saying it was big or clever. If you want to get all biscuit arsed, yes I shouldn't be making light of the situation, terrible blah blah blah. But he has apologised to the fan in person and states he ment to hit the advertising boarding out of frustration...lets remember he's not got the best touch lol

Maybe he'd watched previous games against Celtic when we were losing and realised the only way to get the ball back from the crowd was to bounce it off a' one of their nappers.