Celtic

Garscube Road End

Nice to see we're gonnae get pumped on Wednesday, according to the glass permanently half empty brigade. Or even more pumped according to some of them. For FS, get a grip.

Sellick have just been rammed by a fellow non-OF club. That means it's doable and they CAN be beaten. Whether we DO get anything out of Wednesday's game remains to be seen. I'll stick my neck out and say that we WILL cause an upset. Others can laugh if they feel like it - I couldn't give a fcuk.

Why don't the moaners just start every post with: "Thistle are shite and I love posting that because it makes me feel better about the world".

Honestly.

We have not won an away game in calendar year 2017

Its fast approaching my first year anniversary when I saw us last win a league game, Dundee 28/12/2016, 11 games and counting. If it wasn't for the League Cup I would have had to increased my Prozac prescription.

Regarding away league matches, the Kilmarnock game in March when Cerny let Sammon's long range grass cutter in should have made it back to back away league wins. I still cant believe that happened.

Fingers crossed Ross County let us win on the 30th so I can see my first league win of 2017 in our last game of the year.

———————Cerny——————————-

McGinn—Devine——Barton——Keown——Lawless

Spittal————Woods——Edwards———Sammon

——————————Storey——————————

Agree with Barton as sweeper and dropping one of our centre backs. However, the one making way should not be Turnbull who is the best ball player and (Ibrox aside) the least error prone of the three. Choice has to be between Devine and Keown.

Agree with Barton as sweeper and dropping one of our centre backs. However, the one making way should not be Turnbull who is the best ball player and (Ibrox aside) the least error prone of the three. Choice has to be between Devine and Keown.

Keown for me.

Is turnbull not suspended for tomorrow or does it start on Saturday, if he’s not I’d swap him with Devine