Buying Tickets For Celtic Game

partickthedog

I am a season ticket holder and therefore do not need to buy a ticket for the Celtic game for myself. However I am trying to buy tickets for 4 family members (all Jags fans I would hasten to add).

I have logged in to the PTFC Tickets site as usual and have pressed the buy tickets button (more like a pram). This takes me to a page saying Buy Tickets-Select Seats etc and invites me to roll over a block with a mouse and click on desired seats.

However, all I can see is white space totally irresponsive to a mouse. I cannot identify anywhere to go to proceed with my purchase. I confess to not being an IT expert but I can normally find my way around such websites and make purchases by card. Am I missing something really obvious?

Looks like I will have to revert to the usual Plan B and phone, or Plan C and walk or skate down the canal to Firhill (I now work at Speirs Wharf which is very handy). Thistle is the only business for which I have to do this. I never have to walk to Amazon or phone Marks & Spencer or whatever. Is it really that difficult to provide a simple service that works?

Then again, perhaps it is my fault and I am missing something!?

Left it until today and had the same problem with the blank screen asking you to select your seats.

I found out the phone line is only open Monday - Friday 10am-4pm. What should I do?

Phone in on the Monday and ask to pick up the tickets on the day?

First time doing this

Certainly phone on Monday. Too late to post, so will need to be pick up. On the day of the game will be possible, but I am sure you cannot do it just before the match, like at 7pm or whatever. It may be normal office hours, so before 4pm. Just check when you phone. Best of luck!

We really do need a more efficient and reliable online ticket buying system.

Edited by partickthedog

Certainly phone on Monday. Too late to post, so will need to be pick up. On the day of the game will be possible, but I am sure you cannot do it just before the match, like at 7pm or whatever. It may be normal office hours, so before 4pm. Just check when you phone. Best of luck!

We really do need a more efficient and reliable online ticket buying system.

Thanks for that. Not sure if I will be able to go now. Definitely needs improvement. Farce

Ps. If anyone has any spare tickets can you please let me know

Edited by lithgaejag

The ticket site is a counterintuitive, incomprehensible mess. I have told them this on at least two occasions. I'm sure many others have too. Why make it so hard to buy your products online?

We devote a lot of time here to discussing ways that the club could attract more custom and generate more income. We can help the club in many ways. Many folk here do already. Giving up their time to help raise funds for the club. But the club don't seem to be able to help themselves. I find it very frustrating.