Sellick Away

jags on tour

5 minutes ago, Barney Rubble said:

Why do you continue to defend the indefensible? The first ten minutes were pathetic by any standards of scrutiny.

Sorry Barnie, "we are a pathetic mob" was not a comment on the performance of the first ten minutes.

I'm not for calling anyone pathetic. But it's double standards to defend people abusing the team and management and then expect there to be no criticism of the keyboard warriors who hand it out.  I'm sure they can take it anyway. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Barney Rubble said:

Your comment quoted me, but I had nothing to do with what you were referring to.

It was relevent to your assertion that “Nothing that justifies any fellow fan being called pathetic.” within the context of the general discussion.

In any case, one of the things you did quote i.e., “Archibald should be sacked” came from the same post, and sentence, as the moron comment

Edited by Duke Gekantawa

17 minutes ago, Duke Gekantawa said:

It was relevent to your assertion that “Nothing that justifies any fellow fan being called pathetic.” within the context of the general discussion.

In any case, one of the things you did quote i.e., “Archibald should be sacked” came from the same post, and sentence, as the moron comment

These were Allyo's quotes (but not his comments), not mine.

17 minutes ago, javeajag said:

Everything we need to improve on evident in this match 

can’t understand why McCarthy came on... storey for spittal would have made more sense 

I don’t necessarily agree. We know that Celtic are mies ahead and haven’ t lost at home domestically for a couple of years or so. I saw enough in the 3-2 loss to feel (as I have done for some weeks) that we’ll be alright