Welcome Baily

Dick Dastardly

Looks like the ideal signing to fill the gap left by Turnbull. Good England record as well as being retained for 4 years or so by Bournemouth. Well done Archie.

PS Cargill is a salmon beat on the river Tay, so I am expecting a good raport with Connor.

Edited by eljaggo
  • Like 1

It was all over Social Media and he done an interview with Jagzone which was posted..He said that he was delighted to be given a different opportunity and that he met the players this morning and he was hoping to be selected for tomorrow's game...All a bit strange and as per Silence from the club

Very strange indeed. Maybe there is another player arriving and they want to announce it again as a double swoop.

He looks to be on paper a decent addition. He has played at old Trafford against Man U, then again, Piccollo played at parkhead against Celtic and look where he is.........

Looks to be a good move by Archie (if it is still a done deal)

Edited by MonehJags

I was in the Algarve when Britton & Whyte brought the 1st team over for winter training and Jorge Cadet was going to sign for us. He came over on the plane with the troops, grabbed his bags at Faro airport and that was the last that was seen of gorgeous Jorge. Free lift to Portugal to visit his granny.

Does Baily have a Scottish Grannie in Maryhill by any chance?

• Like 1

I was in the Algarve when Britton & Whyte brought the 1st team over for winter training and Jorge Cadet was going to sign for us. He came over on the plane with the troops, grabbed his bags at Faro airport and that was the last that was seen of gorgeous Jorge. Free lift to Portugal to visit his granny.

Does Baily have a Scottish Grannie in Maryhill by any chance?

My memory must be knackered - I am sure Cadete played for us - he was rubbish but I am sure he played