Mr Cowan And Co.

Jagman1876

Congratulations Mr Cowan and the PTFC Board Of Directors.

Today you have successfully managed to drive away and lose another Partick Thistle fan.

Enough is enough and I have now had my fill when it comes to Firhill.

I never thought i would ever see the day where I no longer wanted to attaend a football match - you have ruined my appetite for the game and on a Saturday afternoon I will now have to find an alternative pastime.

A true Partick Thistle fan since I was born and the bearer of a PTFC Tattoo the love for my club cannot be in question.

But thats it - I am now just yet another fan to be lost due to the disgraceful way that you treat and run that football club

I would now ask that you consider to do the most decent thing that you could do to try and stop the loss of even more fans.

Please resign and take the "hanger-ons" with you at the club.

Please also take with you the manager who prefers to spend more time in betting shops and in pubs to rectifying the errors of his way (the team).

Goodbye, Congratulations and Well Done Cowan

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

SORELY TEMPTED MYSELF TO STOP GOING. REALLY SHOCKING TODAY -PLAY SIDEWAYS AND BACKWARDS TACTICS

WONDER WHAT PLATITUDES THEY'LL COME OUT WITH AFTER THIS LATEST DISPLAY OF $*

STILL REALLY BEELING - DON'T MIND GETTING BEATEN BUT WE JUST DIDN'T LOOK INTERESTED TODAY

COWDENBEATH AND STIRLING ALBION - STILL CAN'T TAKE IT IN.

THANKS FOR RUINING MY EVENING GENTLEMEN.

I DO have a problem with getting done by two part-time teams who will have been out doing an honest days work during the week. Something most of these imposters will have never done in their life.

McCall must go. Hes useless. The players are utterly woeful. Most of all the head honchos on the board who have been at the mainstay at our demise can get right to ****.

Edited by MWM

Congratulations Mr Cowan and the PTFC Board Of Directors.

Today you have successfully managed to drive away and lose another Partick Thistle fan.

Enough is enough and I have now had my fill when it comes to Firhill.

I never thought i would ever see the day where I no longer wanted to attaend a football match - you have ruined my appetite for the game and on a Saturday afternoon I will now have to find an alternative pastime.

A true Partick Thistle fan since I was born and the bearer of a PTFC Tattoo the love for my club cannot be in question.

But thats it - I am now just yet another fan to be lost due to the disgraceful way that you treat and run that football club

I would now ask that you consider to do the most decent thing that you could do to try and stop the loss of even more fans.

Please resign and take the "hanger-ons" with you at the club.

Please also take with you the manager who prefers to spend more time in betting shops and in pubs to rectifying the errors of his way (the team).

Goodbye, Congratulations and Well Done Cowan

Ecactly the way I feel. I doubt I'll be back until Cowan, Hughes and their apologists have left.

• Members

Clearly weak leadership is bringing us to where we are now. Two of the worst periods in Thistle's history this man has been the Chairman of the Club. I have my season ticket but not a single penny more will I spend on Partick Thistle until the two Clowns at the head of the table have gone.

I'm just surprised that the other Board Members appear happy to support him.

Clearly weak leadership is bringing us to where we are now. Two of the worst periods in Thistle's history this man has been the Chairman of the Club. I have my season ticket but not a single penny more will I spend on Partick Thistle until the two Clowns at the head of the table have gone.

I'm just surprised that the other Board Members appear happy to support him.

EXACTLY my thoughts too WJ.

I left at halftime because my boy was bored...I was a bit peeved to only get 45 minutes of football, but thank God I did leave, otherwise I'd be raging beyond belief.

As a minimum, the two at the top need to need to remove themselves from the board and somebody needs to get a grip of McCall.

I'm another one who's had my fill. The club is systematically being destroyed, and has been for years now by poor leadership off and on the park. The current chairman has resided over the demise of our club and until he is gone or has passed on the baton to someone else I shall give nothing more to the club.

McCall may be to blame for what we witnessed on the park today but the BoD and their decisions have put us where we are. Their mis-management has dictated who McCall can put on the park and the budget he has to play with. Their bad management has led us to the brink and pushed me over it.

One more pay-at-the-gate you can forget about and judging by the feelings of the two folk I was at the game with today, you can make it a hat-trick. If the so-called leaders are as Thistle-minded as they say and wish to be these mighty custodians of the club then get yourself to f**k and go massage your ego in a golf club or bowling club somewhere.

I have been going to Firhill for over 45 years but sorry I have had enough and won't be back until we have a new regime at Firhill.I consider myself lucky having watched the Jags in the 60's, 70's and the Premier league under Bertie and Lambini, what we are witnessing is an excuse for a football team, run by amateurs from top to bottom, we need strong leadedrship both on and off the park, unfortunately don't know where that will come from. I would rather see us disappear from football now than slowly die in the third dividion, if we do finish up in Administration or liquidation there will be one almighty blood letting. What a mess we are in just now. I honestly believe we would be better off having Lambie as manager even at 68 at least we would show some fight.

I'm another one who's had my fill. The club is systematically being destroyed, and has been for years now by poor leadership off and on the park. The current chairman has resided over the demise of our club and until he is gone or has passed on the baton to someone else I shall give nothing more to the club.

McCall may be to blame for what we witnessed on the park today but the BoD and their decisions have put us where we are. Their mis-management has dictated who McCall can put on the park and the budget he has to play with. Their bad management has led us to the brink and pushed me over it.

One more pay-at-the-gate you can forget about and judging by the feelings of the two folk I was at the game with today, you can make it a hat-trick. If the so-called leaders are as Thistle-minded as they say and wish to be these mighty custodians of the club then get yourself to f**k and go massage your ego in a golf club or bowling club somewhere.

Love to see loyal fans sticking by their club

There's always one.

I've followed Thistle home and away through thick and thin since the 80's. Cowan & Co have turned watching Thistle into a soulless experience devoid of any entertainment whatsoever. I will not travel 30 miles every 2nd Saturday and shell out £17 to watch the team I love being systematically asset stripped away to nothing.

They will not be happy until we're in Div 2.

I agree board of directors are to blame to a certain extent,but the buck stops with McCall,he signed all these players,put some of them on two year contracts when clearly they weren't good enough last year,there are players out there who are still looking for clubs,eg Tam McManus only got fixed up last week,Kenny Deuchar only wanted to play part -time,McCall had spent his budget before the season had even started ,if he cares about our club he should RESIGN NOW

Nothing will happen unless we as the fans do something. They'll hide away in their Offices and shy away from what an utter disgraceful position they have put the Club in.

Trust meeting soon, they'll get away scot free, or will they?

I didn't buy the programme today but managed to get a hold of one and read the Cowans comments. The guy makes me sick.

Time for a fans meeting. Public meeting. Bod and fans face to face.

Nothing will happen unless we as the fans do something. They'll hide away in their Offices and shy away from what an utter disgraceful position they have put the Club in.

Trust meeting soon, they'll get away scot free, or will they?

I didn't buy the programme today but managed to get a hold of one and read the Cowans comments. The guy makes me sick.

Time for a fans meeting. Public meeting. Bod and fans face to face.

What shite was he talking?

I have been going to Firhill for over 45 years but sorry I have had enough and won't be back until we have a new regime at Firhill.I consider myself lucky having watched the Jags in the 60's, 70's and the Premier league under Bertie and Lambini, what we are witnessing is an excuse for a football team, run by amateurs from top to bottom, we need strong leadedrship both on and off the park, unfortunately don't know where that will come from. I would rather see us disappear from football now than slowly die in the third dividion, if we do finish up in Administration or liquidation there will be one almighty blood letting. What a mess we are in just now. I honestly believe we would be better off having Lambie as manager even at 68 at least we would show some fight.

must have taken a lot for you to write this ?