Mr Cowan And Co.

Jagman1876

I have to admit I do not understand the logic in giving your hard earned cash to other teams but not your own.

Surely those who are talking of a boycott of ptfc would have to do it home and away?

Unfortunately, I feel that going through the turnstiles at Firhill is a passive endorsement of Cowan - I know it certainly isn't but sadly it's the only protest I can make.

Anyway, all we need is for you to have a good night in the Riverboat and all our worries are over :lol: .

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a school of thought that running the Club down is exactly what the Board want having sunk their own cash into the Club. I reckon It'd be dangerous to withdraw all financial support from the Club. I hope fans continue to go to home games but boycott away games.

Perhaps i'm attaching myself to opionions that aren't neccessarily my own, it's fine line between giving money to financially support your club, and giving that money to people who continue to mis-use it to the extent it's not supporting your club at all, the defining factor in that is the people you are giving the money to, that's where the real problem lies.

If I had my own way Thistle fans would turn out in great numbers every home game and at the same time step up pressure for change in the boardroom.

Staying away fom Firhill may well not be the answer as it doesn't cheer on the team and it doesn't financially contibute, my whole point that in our clubs current situation ,a one line snipe at stay away fans for not supporting through thick and thin was a stupid comment, I stand by that.

Unfortunately, I feel that going through the turnstiles at Firhill is a passive endorsement of Cowan - I know it certainly isn't but sadly it's the only protest I can make.

If you could buy a Cowan Out! t-shirt at cost price* would you reconsider? In other words pay your £17 or whatever at the gate and wear the t-shirt as an alternative protest.

*either at cost or any profits going into a fund say to purchase a likeminded banner.

If you could buy a Cowan Out! t-shirt at cost price* would you reconsider? In other words pay your £17 or whatever at the gate and wear the t-shirt as an alternative protest.

*either at cost or any profits going into a fund say to purchase a likeminded banner.

Yes, but he's unlikely to agree to that :lol: .

After the match yesterday there was just a few boos and that was it,no big protest or even shouts of sack the board you would not think our club was in the mess it is in.Our club is dying on its feet and things need to change urgently or imo this will be the last season of PTFC.

Maybe that's because those who could have been called upon for more vociferous actions are staying away now because this Board just refuses to leave or hand over control of the Club to anyone.