Hearts at Tynecastle

elevenone

Just noticed no match thread yet so thought I would get us up and running.  Massive game ahead especially with Ross C v Hamilton playing each other.  Of our 2 capital trips this coming week I think this is the more winnable. 

Would keep it the same as last week (apart from Dools coming in for the ineligible Sammon) and hopefully they will show the same fighting spirit.  Hearts have not been creating a lot recently so a early goal would be lovely and keep Edwards energy as impact sub if we begin to wobble/tire. A scrappy 1-0 would be just lovely the now.

Wonder if its still a building site outside?

Edited by elevenone

Would be surprised if the lineup changed much.  Could argue that Lawless and/or Erskine weren't at their best last week but I'd like to see guys get a couple of games to get a bit of form going.  

So, will it be Dools up top as the least disruptive change, or will we see Archie confuse us again?  Storey up top with Dools, Abdul back in the midfield?  I'd like the former, please.

6 hours ago, Jaggernaut said:

Dools to score two tomorrow; Thistle won't lose a goal.

Tomorrow's lottery numbers:

4, 12, 22, 40, 49, 52

Believe, or ignore the above, as you wish.

1 hour ago, Barney Rubble said:

I like the cut of your jib Jaggernaut.

But your lottery numbers are all over the map, man!

Never mind the lottery numbers as long as he is right about the Thistle score.

• Like 1

A draw or even a win is distinctly possible providing Archie doesn't have one of his selection spasms.  I'd settle for last week's starting team swapping Doolan for Sammon, The team must have got a big lift in confidence from that game - increased determination and fight and no last minute collapse. 

What an absolutely disgraceful start. Like the celtic cup game all over again. Osman starting has proved very quickly to have been a poor decision.

Can't wait for this season to end, this is the stuff of nightmares. Archie needs to go at the end of this season, if not before