New Admin

admin

• Administrators

This seems as good a place as any to post this. 

As many of you will be aware Colin and Charlene have stepped down from providing the Admin for this forum. It falls upon me to hopefully continue the excellent work that they provided over the years. 

I've been spending a bit of time getting used to the various Admin functions but you should start to see one or two minor changes over the next week or so. Nothing major as it seems to have been working pretty well from what I can make out. 

One new feature is a sub forum for Away Day Information. The simple idea behind this is to collate all information regarding tickets, prices etc for each away game in one place so hopefully if anyone needs any information then it is simply a click or two away. Fixtures too should now be added to the calendar where again hopefully all relevant information can be found. 

In the meantime if there are any features you would like to see or any suggestions at all please feel free to keep them to yourself let me know. 

Cheers.