New Management

javeajag

3 minutes ago, javeajag said:

Change is a must 

We know that. The likes of mysef and you sawit earlier in the season. I get the tag of not being a sacking club, and loyalty, but the signshave been there for many months, even Maxi mentioned it. But the board have lacked balls to do anything. Now it's far too late to save our season.

Unfortunately, the board schemed and plotted to remove the fans' stake, and now there are only the Weirs (or other sugar daddies) to run to. Fans don't have the same stake, and are in the city of Scottish football's big guns. The sleazy tactics have turned out to be a strategic error, unless the Weirs really are willing to pour money into the money pit of a football club, and so far they haven't shown any sign of being so foolish.

1 hour ago, Big Col said:

The Archibald cult will be along shortly to tell us how he is the best man to get us out of the position we are in and even if he doesn't, how he's the best man to lead us in the Championship next season.

The sign of a good manager is one that can turn around a team that is on a losing run and in all our seasons in the Premier league before this one Archibald has managed this.But he has had all this season to do that and even since our injured players have returned the results have not improved if anything they have got worse.No doubt there will still be some that say he can still keep us up.Based on what?He has done a very good job for us but I think for Thistles best interest and his career it is best he should go.

17 hours ago, Big Col said:

The Archibald cult will be along shortly to tell us how he is the best man to get us out of the position we are in and even if he doesn't, how he's the best man to lead us in the Championship next season.

Actually I've not seen a single post in support of Archibald after last night. I think that is telling

10 minutes ago, eljaggo said:

Well it looks as though he will be staying a while longer since there is no word from Firhill. 

If we get the expected gubbing from Killie on Saturday then it's not going to be pleasant.I think we'll  hear some real anti-Archie sentiment coming out of the stands for the first time.I personally don't want to hear that . Some unpleasant times ahead

21 hours ago, Fearchar said:

Unfortunately, the board schemed and plotted to remove the fans' stake, and now there are only the Weirs (or other sugar daddies) to run to. Fans don't have the same stake, and are in the city of Scottish football's big guns. The sleazy tactics have turned out to be a strategic error, unless the Weirs really are willing to pour money into the money pit of a football club, and so far they haven't shown any sign of being so foolish.

Despite the fans being the single biggest shareholder in the club..?

When is Archies contract up? Im guessing he has a bit to go. The gamble is to pay him off v what we will lose by going down. But if the board think we would go down irrespective of a change of manager....they will do nowt. Also they will also have to factor in shaggys pay off

59 minutes ago, dl1971 said:

When is Archies contract up? Im guessing he has a bit to go. The gamble is to pay him off v what we will lose by going down. But if the board think we would go down irrespective of a change of manager....they will do nowt. Also they will also have to factor in shaggys pay off

Archie is on a rolling 12 month contract so the most you pay is a years salary 

Honestly javeajag, you are are one-man bandwagon with a wheel loose.

You start a thread, expect the club to act, get all annoyed when they don’t. Were you waiting by your gold-plated phone all day? Who actually are you to expect them to treat you with some kind of reverence?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1