Ryan Edwards scores v Hamilton Academical 21.04.2018

Camallain

On the basis that at least 50% probably get nowhere near the goal, we still sit in the stands and urge a player near the edge of the box to shoot, instead of committing yet another ineffective cross-field pass.

Today Skippy just blasted one and look what happened!

More shooting, please, Jags..............

1 hour ago, Exiled AusJag said:

Luck would have had nothing to do with it. The A/R would have clearly seen that he didn't interfere with the play or opponents. The only way offside would have been given would have been if he'd touched the ball.

Just like the goal we had chalked off a few weeks ago?

I liked the way he put his hands behind his head, like he was sunbathing, like he knew he was in an offside position but just wanted to say, "I'm chilling out here, not getting involved, don't mind me".

Agree that he was never interfering, therefore not offside, but I suppose you could say we're lucky that the officials didn't mess it up.

I do think we were lucky with the first half penalty shout, and in that case the referee would have had a decision on the card for Cerny. I don't think we could have had too many complaints with a penalty and a yellow in that case.

8 hours ago, Exiled AusJag said:

Luck would have had nothing to do with it. The A/R would have clearly seen that he didn't interfere with the play or opponents. The only way offside would have been given would have been if he'd touched the ball.

6 hours ago, scotty said:

Just like the goal we had chalked off a few weeks ago?

Exactly what I was thinking Scotty.