I Love Partick Thistle!

Aldo27

I love partick thistle fc!!!

I remember the good times in the not so distant past. beating both the old firm in the 90's under lambie, all the promotions under lambie, the playoff win against Peterhead, Damon grays goal against rangers, the Scottish cup semi against rangers a few years back.

I cryed like a big wean after the Dundee utd playoff, was heartbroken after subsequent relegations, felt utterly devastated during save the jags that my club could no longer be in existance.

After a defeat like today's it is easy for people to turn there back on the club, but throughout all my years as a jags fan I have realised one thing, YOU MUST TAKE THE GOOD WITH THE BAD.

Yes times are tough we have a BOD who don't know there a**e from there elbow, a manager who has lost the plot, players who don't give a s**t. We have been here before many times before?

A lot of fans are talking about walking away from the club, some who have followed the jags for many years. It is there right to choose but I urge them to stick with the cause because if we don't stick together the club WILL die.

Let's all stick together, let's take action against the people destroying our club and let's get the good times back to firhill

I love partick thistle!!!!

You may love our club but does our manager or his players?

Obviously not.

How many do you think said "Great, I've always wanted to be a Thistle player ever since I started playing football" when signing their contract?

To them it's just a job: to us, it's a great love and for a good many, a lifetime connection that spans generations.

That's the problem - no spine, no great affection for the jersey.

Thistle til I die. Does that mean I can still support Thistle but not go to games? As it stands I've chucked it. Now spending my cash on other things come Saturday. The bad thing for me is not the bad results this season but the overall performances since January. When McCall leaves i'll be back.