Play off details

elevenone

Total crap as usual.   Why our club continue to pay this mob for a service that's clearly not fit for purpose  is beyond me.

Clicked on the link and got 2 options - 1 to renew my ST, the other to buy one.  Cannot see anywhere a ST holder can simply add this game to their ticket. 

Livingston logo and match are evident but I assume "unavailable" refers to the entry on the same line ie, "general sale".

Looks like a phone job on Monday.

only for season ticket holders. I want to buy an extra ticket for my son but buy othr seats is as far as I can get. Then it's a blank page.

Has there ever been a time when the ticket page has worked as it should?

Edited by scotty

5 minutes ago, scotty said:

only for season ticket holders. I want to buy an extra ticket for my son but buy othr seats is as far as I can get. Then it's a blank page.

Might need to try a different browser. Works on Firefox but doesn't seem to on Chrome.

I have just bought 2 extra kids and adult ones - hopefully anyway :unsure:

But then that was adding them through my Season Ticket login details.

:ph34r:

Edited by Dragon

8 minutes ago, Dragon said:

Might need to try a different browser. Works on Firefox but doesn't seem to on Chrome.

I have just bought 2 extra kids and adult ones - hopefully anyway :unsure:

But then that was adding them through my Season Ticket login details.

:ph34r:

I'm using firefox. I've managed to buy my own seat after logging in but can't get the option to buy more tickets to work.

Edited by scotty

It really is a terrible ticket site. I have complained about it many times and it's still the same.

I can get a ticket but it says £2 delivery so not sure if it is being added to my season ticket or if ticket will be sent out. Can't get tickets for my kids as their season tickets aren't showing on the 'system'.

9 hours ago, Legs Like A Spider said:

Why is there a possibility of no cash turnstile on Sunday.  Is the game likely to be a 10000  sellout.  Livi struggle to muster a coachload on an average saturday and we can't get more than 3000 home fans. With the game also on tv are the powers that be getting a wee bit too excited.

It seems that way, I think they are thinking Morton all over again, which is nonsense if that's the case

The difference between the morton game was we were winning. Even then i reckon there would have been a few neutrals interested if there was a cash gate, but the best way to avoid that is to make it a mostly ticket affair and keep the numbers down.

Penalties after over 200 hours are played without a goal, wonder what odds for that?