The big announcement on Friday

Paolo

3 hours ago, Garscube Road End said:

Can I have his babies?

There's a queue.

I'm the wrong side of 50 but i'd have one last rally to pop one out for him. Sounding like erskine and he are for staying. God i'm looking forward to the end of close season.

1 hour ago, javeajag said:

Sure but could be better managed ... raised expectations did it not ? 

Kept us in the papers. Just like the hunnery did when celik won the league. Gotta be impressed with that surely. Were gonna get little to no press beyond the evening times next season.

Unless you're dundee utd you get ignored

4 minutes ago, Auld Jag said:

Am I the only one surprised we haven't heard from Archibald since we were told he is being kept on ?

No you're not.

Although there could be legitimate reasons for that.

He could be on a holiday overseas, which irrespective of what happened last week he is well entitled to.

He might have been told by the board to stay the hell out of the media until they make the announcement promised on Monday 'by the end of the week'.

I'm beginning to think, though, that the board may have been premature in promising an announcement without it having been fully in place - hence the silence.

14 minutes ago, Auld Jag said:

Am I the only one surprised we haven't heard from Archibald since we were told he is being kept on ?

Dignified silence auld jag? 

Or maybe just on his hols as barney says.

Is there a chance that the board will announce erkine and doolan are staying. Perhaps a coaching role as well as playing. The article states dools is doing an A licence. Perhaps they will do gerree britons role if he eventually is confirmed as maxis replacement? Or gerree getting that role could be the "big announcement".

Easy to see we are in close season

Edited by Guest

3 hours ago, Barney Rubble said:

No you're not.

Although there could be legitimate reasons for that.

He could be on a holiday overseas, which irrespective of what happened last week he is well entitled to.

He might have been told by the board to stay the hell out of the media until they make the announcement promised on Monday 'by the end of the week'.

I'm beginning to think, though, that the board may have been premature in promising an announcement without it having been fully in place - hence the silence.

Not gone according to plan obviously,  we were told team rebuilding started last Monday, it suggested recruiting was underway,  hope we get announcement of new signings over the weekend.