Team rebuilding

Paukea

5 hours ago, Albert's Ghost said:
6 hours ago, jags on tour said:

According to someone on p&b.

Goals from a trialist, Fitzpatrick, and Storey.  

1 Bell

2 Elliott

3 Penrice

4 O'Ware

5 Keown

6 McGinty

7 Spittal

8 Bannigan

9 Doolan

10 Erskine

11 <blank> trialist?

where is McCarthy???????

15 minutes ago, Yellow & Redneck said:

Same rumour also printed in the paper today. Heard good things about him. Barjonas, Bannigan, and perhaps Craig Slater would make for a strong CM. Barton would probably have to go however. 

Yes looks like we are waiting on Barton to go so we can sign Slater. 
Barjonas looks good -  seems to be highly rated at Ibrox. 

24 minutes ago, Alan Murray said:

Yes looks like we are waiting on Barton to go so we can sign Slater. 
Barjonas looks good -  seems to be highly rated at Ibrox. 

Jamie Barjonas is a friend of one of my family members and they have enthused about him over the last couple of seasons. He would seem to be pretty highly rated among Rangers fans, but  needing  game time to develop.  

Seems to be a nice guy as well with no attitude issues, would seem to be a positive addition if true.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Yellow & Redneck said:

Same rumour also printed in the paper today. Heard good things about him. Barjonas, Bannigan, and perhaps Craig Slater would make for a strong CM. Barton would probably have to go however. 

Has Bannigan now fully recovered from his injuries.

I would hope the club is actively trying to sign Slater as no idea why he is a trialist but this website no idea if its reliable or not http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/craig-slater/profil/spieler/130729 says his contract was not due to expire till the end of 30th June 2018

1 hour ago, Third Lanark said:

Has Bannigan now fully recovered from his injuries.

I would hope the club is actively trying to sign Slater as no idea why he is a trialist but this website no idea if its reliable or not http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/craig-slater/profil/spieler/130729 says his contract was not due to expire till the end of 30th June 2018

That might well be a clue, then.  

2 hours ago, Paulo said:

Going on other info from that site, could be totally made up.  But it fits nicely with what I now want to believe.  :)

Transfermarkt is pretty accurate apart from ironically the transfer values :lol:

Interesting following agents and their players. 

Im also still convinced that's how we sourced Bailly Cargill. I looked at Turnbull's profile when he left and Cargill was tip of the similar style player list on the right :lol:

2 hours ago, jagfox said:

Transfermarkt is pretty accurate apart from ironically the transfer values :lol:

Interesting following agents and their players. 

Im also still convinced that's how we sourced Bailly Cargill. I looked at Turnbull's profile when he left and Cargill was tip of the similar style player list on the right :lol:

Whereas when you look at Danny Devine it has Sydney Devine as a superior player.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2