Team rebuilding

Paukea

That interview on Jagzone is a total car crash, can Michael Max not go back to doing the interviews, it feels so awkward, the introduction with ‘ Welcome to Partick Thistle’ then the pause waiting for the guy to reply is cringeworthy. Big Ntambwe said he didn’t speak to Frans about the move. He was at the game v Celtic, he says he’s not fit enough to play 90 mins yet.

Great chance for a song - Zombie by The Cranberries but change it to ‘Ntambwe, Ntambwe weh-weh-weh.

• Haha 1

From Wikipedia (Match 2013). He is definitely a defensive midfielder.

"Ntambwe was sent off after 73 minutes of his third match, against Kortrijk, for a reckless tackle, having already been yellow-carded earlier in the game; Enzo Scifo attributed it to youthful enthusiasm which he needed to learn to control".

He seems to be able to dominate in the air and does not shirk a challenge.

2 hours ago, Big Dan said:

From Wikipedia (Match 2013). He is definitely a defensive midfielder.

"Ntambwe was sent off after 73 minutes of his third match, against Kortrijk, for a reckless tackle, having already been yellow-carded earlier in the game; Enzo Scifo attributed it to youthful enthusiasm which he needed to learn to control".

He seems to be able to dominate in the air and does not shirk a challenge.

Strange piece to quote from. Theres a difference between shirking a challenge and a reckless tackle, the latter being poor.

Im not surprised he's not fit to play yet, its only the end of August. We'll only be a quarter of the way into the season by the time he's ready.

13 minutes ago, jags on tour said:

I wonder if Coulibaly had a wee word in Wishart’s ear to see if he could help his situation!

Hopefully it will all be sorted out before Saturday. Either way I will be in Dundee with my son and grandson. All this with Coulibally is a distraction we don't need. It is just great to see exciting young players like Fitzpatrick and Penrice doing so well. They are our future and hopefully many more will follow. Also I agree with LIB in that our new defensive midfielder must have played alongside some very good Belgium players in his youth.  He looks big and powerful in the video clips.

On 8/23/2018 at 11:57 PM, dunnikierjag said:

Hopefully it will all be sorted out before Saturday. Either way I will be in Dundee with my son and grandson. All this with Coulibally is a distraction we don't need. It is just great to see exciting young players like Fitzpatrick and Penrice doing so well. They are our future and hopefully many more will follow. Also I agree with LIB in that our new defensive midfielder must have played alongside some very good Belgium players in his youth.  He looks big and powerful in the video clips.

No chance, this could take 2 months to sort, I expect us to announce we’ve let him go

Extremely concerned about the “ team rebuilding “ with only 2 days left of the window , think once again we’ve left it too late and basically we’re going to get whatever players are left out there .

After watching the first 3 league games , with the players we’ve got just now we’re going to be at the wrong end of the table .

Worrying times IMO

20 minutes ago, jlsarmy said:

Extremely concerned about the “ team rebuilding “ with only 2 days left of the window , think once again we’ve left it too late and basically we’re going to get whatever players are left out there .

After watching the first 3 league games , with the players we’ve got just now we’re going to be at the wrong end of the table .

Worrying times IMO

But Banzo will be like a new signing, then coulibally will be available in the new year, think positive.......