Season Tickets 2018/19

BowenBoys

Maybe I'm missing something but I can't find the prices listed anywhere.

After signing into our accounts, have ascertained the following -

* Adult Renewal Price = £290.00 (down from £308.00 last year)

* 16-18 year old concession = £100 (same as last year)

First time in years they've not offered the early bird prices, probably ran out of time this year. 

I wish they would list the prices more clearly for people to see them.

Also when is the "pay by / cut off" date?  System says "34 days left to guarantee seat" which makes it 3rd July 2018. This should be clearer also.

Going to renew both tonight and might even purchase another one when the clearing date is confirmed : - )

EDIT -

*prices here - https://ptfc.co.uk/tickets-matchday/2018-19-season-tickets/tickets-matchday-2018-19-season-tickets-prices/

Edited by Sinistar
link to season ticket prices

I know that for the last couple of seasons some people have not bought a season ticket because of the getting moved when Celtic & Rangers are at Firhill situation. Now that issue is no longer a factor (plus hopefully less rescheduled games for television) will that get a few people back purchasing a season ticket?

14 minutes ago, Fawlty Towers said:

I know that for the last couple of seasons some people have not bought a season ticket because of the getting moved when Celtic & Rangers are at Firhill situation. Now that issue is no longer a factor (plus hopefully less rescheduled games for television) will that get a few people back purchasing a season ticket?

One way of encouraging season ticket sales would be to have a ticket site which is easy to use. works on any browser and worked first time almost every time!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Paolo said:

Let's see the new strip for next season and the new signings !

I'm sure the club are aware that good news can boost sales. That we haven't announced any signings yet suggests that none of the club's targets are free agents. Hopefully we'll start to see some action next week.

I sincerely hope that nobody will make a decision about buying a season ticket based on what the new strip looks like.

1 hour ago, BowenBoys said:

I'm sure the club are aware that good news can boost sales. That we haven't announced any signings yet suggests that none of the club's targets are free agents. Hopefully we'll start to see some action next week.

Besides I don't expect there will be more than one or two signings, if any at all, that would help sell season tickets. Part of me would like that to be the case anyway as I don't want to see the team/squad full of ex top tier players on their way down. And for that matter the ones who see "this move as fantastic opportunity to resurrect my career". Anyway that's for another thread.

I fully understand why the Club is not able to reduce ST costs, while they reduce the gate prices. I am slightly surprised there's not a wee bit more imagination in what's on offer.  For instance more package choices than just Jagzone, early bird etc. I suppose not knowing our league status until late on may be the reason there. I suspect the differential between ST cost and gate pricing may be way askew with regards to the rest of the 2nd tier clubs but hopefully sales to both current ST holders and potential new purchasers won't be affected. 

When I look at the signed players on the official site it does give me a slight chill.

A 3-5-2 with an untested goalie on the bench. That side also includes a player who has barely kicked a ball in two years and three looking for a transfer out of the club.

Then we have tasked a manager who last coached in this league five years ago and led us to relegation  via a playoff with the second best team in last year's championship, losing both legs of the final.

That's the season ticket bought along with the Jagzone up front for a year

• Sad 1

I travel a lot through work and miss many games but decided to buy a ST last season immediately after the split. Partly it was the feel good factor, but also to help with early signings (that didn't really happen!) I think I paid around £320, but it included 3 post-split games against Aberdeen (unfortunately) and the OF. It also included 19 SPL home games, (which could have been 18, 19 or 20) plus 2 LC games iirc, so it was pretty good value even though I only probably got to around 10 games plus 2 of the post-split games the season before.

This season it's £30 less, but I lose out on 4 games (I know the addition of post-split games was unusual) plus pay at the gate has dropped by £2 so I don't really see any incentive to buy, and especially not so far in advance of the season starting.

• Like 1

I renewed yesterday and kept my monthly subscription to jagzone. I did it despite the feeling I had leaving the ground after the Livi game and didn't think much about the benefit of automatic membership of the PTFC Trust. I didn't even consider how much I was saving on the walk up price, I just like being a Thistle season ticket holder. But one thing I would have liked was an e-mail confirmation that my purchase had gone through instead of having to go through all the convoluted steps to check my account.

The club really needs to sort out the ticketing arrangements.

asked the club today if there would be any other games added to the ticket like last year when the 2 home LC groups  games were added. Was told no only league games...would have be nice if there was some incentive to pay up front. I usually miss 4 or 5 games a season so really cant see me renewing

• Sad 1

38 minutes ago, Wayfarer said:

asked the club today if there would be any other games added to the ticket like last year when the 2 home LC groups  games were added. Was told no only league games...would have be nice if there was some incentive to pay up front. I usually miss 4 or 5 games a season so really cant see me renewing

So LC cup games not included? That’s really poor