Season Tickets 2018/19

BowenBoys

1 hour ago, jaggy said:

So LC cup games not included? That’s really poor

Might be a blessing in disguise...glorified pre season games. I think the prices will be reasonable enough for those who can be bothered going.

I've got to say I'm totally scunnered trying to use this site. Three times today I've tried to renew my season ticket and

having requested a 'forgotten password' email I have received zilch in return.

They're going to lose a season ticket holder if nothing comes through by tomorrow.

3 hours ago, Harrybriscoe said:

I've got to say I'm totally scunnered trying to use this site. Three times today I've tried to renew my season ticket and

having requested a 'forgotten password' email I have received zilch in return.

They're going to lose a season ticket holder if nothing comes through by tomorrow.

I am  going to do it old style. Go up to the office and renew my ticket.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Auld Jag said:

I am  going to do it old style. Go up to the office and renew my ticket.

Think I agree with you. Enjoy the sunshine walking along the canal from my office on Speirs Wharf. Probably get back quicker and certainly a lot more cheerful than huffing and puffing online.

Other sales outlets should try this. Why stop at a humble canal? I could be striding along the banks of the River Amazon or breathing in the sea air round the Bay of E.

3 hours ago, partickthedog said:

Think I agree with you. Enjoy the sunshine walking along the canal from my office on Speirs Wharf. Probably get back quicker and certainly a lot more cheerful than huffing and puffing online.

Other sales outlets should try this. Why stop at a humble canal? I could be striding along the banks of the River Amazon or breathing in the sea air round the Bay of E.

Not as scenic for me.I  will drive up to Firhill,park outside renew season ticket and drive away again.If it is a warm day will have air conditioning on ,the high life .

23 hours ago, javeajag said:

See wasn’t too hard 

3 STs renewed, same seats again. I've got used to the shitey patter of the folks who sit behind us and listening to their pish ( 'You're shite, Sammon. You cannae heid the baw never mind swim, ya haddy' etc etc) has become another part of our 'match day experience.'

• Like 1

On 30/05/2018 at 9:39 PM, Fawlty Towers said:

I know that for the last couple of seasons some people have not bought a season ticket because of the getting moved when Celtic & Rangers are at Firhill situation. Now that issue is no longer a factor (plus hopefully less rescheduled games for television) will that get a few people back purchasing a season ticket?

As an experienced Championship colleague remarked : Beware the 5:00 K.O. for BBC Alba.

46 minutes ago, MMCF said:

As an experienced Championship colleague remarked : Beware the 5:00 K.O. for BBC Alba.

BBC Alba only have the rights for 4 Championship games IIRC. They will use two for the final of the Champ/League1 playoff so it's really only a maximum of two times that they can shift us to a later game and I don't think they did it last season. They showed Morton v St Mirren at New Year but I can't remember what the other game was.

Also remember they have a "live" Premiership match every weekend so it would be far more likely to be shifted to a Sunday. The guy who does the gaelic comms does it for all the games. 

21 minutes ago, scotty said:

Does anyone else think that the club are missing an advertising opportunity by not publicising the amount of season tickets sold?

Not really. Say we've sold only 250-500 people will ask why are folk not buying them :crazy:

Seriously, maybe a counter once we get a reasonable amount sold I suppose. Then the club can set a target for the next milestone?

18 hours ago, Fearchar said:

Could you explain what this means? I work in the industry, and both a channel and production need lots of people involved in communication, of all kinds.

The lead commentator, Alec O'Henley I think? is the lead commentator for both the "as live" Premiership games and the live Championship ones, therefore a 5pm ALBA game would be unlikely as he can't be in two places at once. 

Edit: Plus the Premiership game is shown "as live" at 6pm so a 5pm game would really be a nonstarter.

Edited by G SUS