Welcome Thomas O ‘Ware

jaggy

Was speaking to my brother in law who is a Morton supporter on Wednesday and he thought  O'Ware was going to a premiership club or somewhere in England.Very good bit of business by us.Sometimes we sign somebody and their supporters want rid of them,not this time.Also Morton could be one of rivals for promotion next season,so good to get a player who has probably been their best player over the last couple of seasons.

2 hours ago, The Legend Blows said:

Great piece of business. Think this is the 1st positive post I've put on this forum in about 3 years.

Well done!!

All we need now is for Potty Trained to say something positive and we can all go to heaven when we die!!!!

Edited by Barney Rubble
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Albert's Ghost said:

Dammit - the other feckin Championship!  The wee shitty one.

Happen to know he was on Wolves's radar this time last season. Not saying that would've worked out but encouraging none the less

2 hours ago, Barney Rubble said:

All we need now is for Potty Trained to say something positive and we can all go to heaven when we die!!!!

Mr Pot, may I take this opportunity to introduce you to Mr Kettle.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Pinhead said:

Jai Quitongo available as a free....

The last thing we need is another '6 weeks' signing. Bad knee injury by the sounds of it which is terrible luck for the boy as he sounded a prospect. We dont want to go down that road again though, we've already witnessed the devastating blow it has on a career with Banzo and how long it takes to recover. We cant afford to take a gamble on his fitness i dont think

1 hour ago, Pinhead said:

Jai Quitongo available as a free....

11 minutes ago, MonehJags said:

The last thing we need is another '6 weeks' signing. Bad knee injury by the sounds of it which is terrible luck for the boy as he sounded a prospect. We dont want to go down that road again though, we've already witnessed the devastating blow it has on a career with Banzo and how long it takes to recover. We cant afford to take a gamble on his fitness i dont think

MonehJags is correct he has been injured much more than he has played over the last 2 seasons. Just like Banzo he would have been at a bigger club if it wasn't for that.

2 hours ago, Jag said:

Great signing. Paton next please, then back to Greenock for Oliver.

Would that mean we couldn't sing "paul patons an ars@#&le............" anymore. Singing that on the way out of mcdermaifd park was really funny as paul paton was warming down. Even he was laughing. Was great for us tho

7 hours ago, Thistleberight said:

Would that mean we couldn't sing "paul patons an ars@#&le............" anymore. Singing that on the way out of mcdermaifd park was really funny as paul paton was warming down. Even he was laughing. Was great for us tho

Could change it to 'Paul Paton's our ********'? :innocent: