I used to travel to most away games when I had the chance but in the last few years I just tailed off. I am actually feeling the nostalgia a bit for following again this season coming. Although its a real dump I always found the atmosphere under that corrugated shed amazing at Somerset Park. I also enjoyed away days to Dumfries as well.  And I have still to pick up a game at Alloa so something new to look forward too.  Oh the glory of getting soaked at Cappielow

Anyone else looking forward to revisiting some old haunts.

Topcat

1 hour ago, topcat said:

I used to travel to most away games when I had the chance but in the last few years I just tailed off. I am actually feeling the nostalgia a bit for following again this season coming. Although its a real dump I always found the atmosphere under that corrugated shed amazing at Somerset Park. I also enjoyed away days to Dumfries as well.  And I have still to pick up a game at Alloa so something new to look forward too.  Oh the glory of getting soaked at Cappielow

Anyone else looking forward to revisiting some old haunts.

Topcat

No.

• Haha 1

Would’ve liked Raith Rovers to have earned promotion as I’ve not been there for ages. Otherwise there’s a few grounds I’m looking forward to going to, namely Somerset and Tannadice.

Would still swap them for Tynecastle and Easter Road though...

Edited by ThickAsThieves

Really shouldn't be a question needing asked. Dropping out a league of only eleven other clubs, especially when two of them are the ugly sisters, the one bonus should be more enjoyable away days. I'm certainly not going to miss the fore mentioned Bigot Bros or will I miss the NDP queue, the Fir Park hike, the insipid visit to Perth or being treated like shit at Pittodrie. I will miss the trips to Edinburgh, even if Hearts have done their best to price us out, but on the whole there's so much not to enjoy in that league.

But hing on we're heading for even more repetition than the top league and that's before the inevitable cup meetings plus possible play off fixtures.  Aye, I'm certainly looking forward to many of the away trips, particularly Dumfries, Ayr and up the A9. Definitely not so keen that we'll be plagued with even more repetition than we've had in the top tier. But maybees it won't be for too long.

Might have to break a rule I have been following for Palmerston. That is not going to matches that have astro turf pitches. I hate watching football on these surfaces. It just never feels right.

And the last visit to Palmerston for a cup game did they not prevent entry to there big terraced stand. Hope they retract that for our league visits as that was part of what I liked. Standing on the terracing.