Shirt Sponsor Announced

jagfox

Good to get that one out of the way, now let's get on with releasing the kits.  

I think that's a training top. I'd be surprised to see a red away top given how fussy things are around strip clashes these days.  Would certainly mean our home kit would have to be almost exclusively yellow and black.

Of course we don't know the value of Just Employment's sponsorship but my first reaction was it's a good bit of business. Many companies that get involved in the top league could see their continued sponsorship in a lower league, regardless of financial input, as devaluing their product. That's obviously not the case in this instance.

Good to have a sponsor confirmed early. My only very slight niggle (although non-important in the grand scheme) is that Just Employment Law looks bloody awful on the home and away kits. Nobody likes modern shirts having to be emblazoned with the sponsor of a corporate company anyway, but at least if the logo is well designed, or the font is formatted correctly it can make the kits look alright. The mere company name in Times New Roman print last season took a bloody mediocre home kit, and made it an absolute Grade-A shanner. 

31 minutes ago, elevenone said:

New tops purchased this morning.  Word to the wise though both bought same size but away kit is definitely a smaller fit so might want to try on in shop.  Home top is cracking close up.

Did you see any of the new training kits and tracksuits for sale as well mate?